The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what in the world??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

what in the world?? Empty
PostSubject: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Ok my anxiety is kicking in right now. I just went to the bathroom and when I was done I looked at my bottom. I have several dot like bruises on my butt almost where it meets the leg closer to the inside. I have no idea where they came from! They don't hurt they are just reddish/purple looking. I know it could have come from any number of things but I can't remember anything, and my anxiety is picking up. I have issues going to the bathroom sometimes (tmi) it hurts and I keep thinking maybe I popped a blood vessel, maybe its internal bleeding, cancer??? I'm freaking out! Of course it can't be anything normal like just bruising it has to be something horrible! I've been taking stool softeners for 3 weeks (my dr said its fine) and sometimes its still hard, so of course I think it has something to do with this... what in the world?? Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Maybe you bumped into something? I sometimes get bruises and have no clue where they came from. Are you drinking enough water?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm

I drink water all the time. Now I'm wondering if its from sitting on the toilet. Its right there and right where your panties would hit your leg. So I guess it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:32 pm

I say its from sitting... Even just sitting on the edge of a chair could cause some bruising. If you have had your cycle recently your iron may be a little low (which causes easy bruising) because of that.
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:43 pm

so sadly I'm thinking it's possibly it could be from sex based on the curve of it and it being from both sides lol
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Well at least if it is from sex, you know you enjoyed getting them.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:56 pm

*hugs* just breathe and try to do some meditating to help relax (if that helps you), you think they're from sex? Did that help relax yourself a little then?
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 pm

Man... Must have been some good sex! Just kidding... Okay not really. Smile

Don't stress out so bad! It probably is from that or from the toilet seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what in the world??   what in the world?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what in the world??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Heath and Fitness-
Jump to: