The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello All!!!

Go down 
+10
Leah
Tricia
LeighAnn0501
Jennifer
Molly120
Laura
Psykiblue
Beth
Trisha L
KristaC
14 posters
AuthorMessage
KristaC
E-2
E-2
KristaC

First Name: : Krista
Hero's Name : Divine Sudan
Branch : US Air Force
Number of posts : 266
Anniversary : April 10, 2010
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Hello all!! I am really new to this. Me and my husband just got married in April and he left for BMT April 27. He is still there now and should be graduating around June 23-25. I have just been trying to look around and get use to things but it will probably take me time. If any one has any advice for me i would greatly appreciate it since i am new to the site and to the military life. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all!!!
Back to top Go down
Trisha L
Administrator
Administrator
Trisha L

First Name: : Trisha
Hero's Name : David
Branch : Army Aviation
Number of posts : 1831
Anniversary : October 2
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome!!!

feel free to jump right in posting!!!

we also have a FB page so look us up there too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/herohandbagsnmore
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:51 pm

Welcome to SR!!

I am Beth (23) and my hubby Dustin (25) is AD army and we are stationed at fort riley kansas. We are going through out first deployment.

I can't wait to get to know you Smile
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Welcome to SR!!!

I'm Laura married to Chris. We are stationed at Ft. Bragg NC and are getting ready to go through our first deployment. He is currently in San Deigo CA for training and will be there til June. We have 1 beautiful little boy named Nicholai who is almost 9 months old and 1 furbaby, a cat named Aurora.

Just jump on in and start posting and if you have any questions feel free to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Molly120
E-3
E-3
Molly120

First Name: : Molly
Hero's Name : Justin
Branch : Marine Corps Reserve
Number of posts : 453
Anniversary : March 24
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:19 pm

hey!! Im Molly (22) dating Justin (21) who is a Marine Reserve. We live in North Carolina, but we currently do not live together (hopefully by August!!!) I am going into my final semester at ECU, doing my internship at the Juvenile Detention Center in Wake County!!!

My best advice for the boards is to just jump in, dont be afraid to post on other peoples stuff. This is the 2nd site Ive been on and the first one I didnt start posting right away so I didnt feel connected to any of the other ladies. On here, I started right away and I feel like I "fit in" a little better. I havent been on here long, but feel free to message me if you need anything!!!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm Jennifer and my hubs Mike is in the Army.

When I was new to forums I just took it very slow and posted a post or two a day until I understoond the navigation better and got comfortable. But feel free to just jump in and start reading and post questions when you have them. Hope to get to know you better soon!
Back to top Go down
LeighAnn0501
E-2
E-2
LeighAnn0501

First Name: : Leigh Ann
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Welcome!!
I'm Leigh Ann (22), former gf of a Marine for 14 months, but after we broke up, the girls let me stick around Smile

Jump right in and start posting, the ladies here will soon become like sisters to you!
Back to top Go down
Tricia
E-3
E-3
Tricia

First Name: : Tricia
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : US Army-Active Duty
Number of posts : 466
Anniversary : December 21, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm

WELCOME! Im Tricia, married to Charles who is AD Army. We are currently stationed at Ft. Sill, OK with our beautiful 15 month old little girl and 4 year old furbaby! Jump right in! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://redlegsmiths.blogspot.com
Leah
E-2
E-2
Leah

First Name: : Leah
Hero's Name : Zack
Branch : Boyfriend - Army
Brother - Navy
Number of posts : 268
Anniversary : February 4th
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

hello! my name is leah (22) and my boyfriend zack (21) is going to basic training for the army in august! can't wait to get to know you!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=65601527
KristaC
E-2
E-2
KristaC

First Name: : Krista
Hero's Name : Divine Sudan
Branch : US Air Force
Number of posts : 266
Anniversary : April 10, 2010
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

i know me too. my hustband is 21 as well and he just left april 27th. we just got married the 10th. i hope to get to know you too. i really like this whole set up. it makes me feel so welcomed and all
Back to top Go down
Annie
E-1
E-1
Annie

First Name: : Andrea
Hero's Name : Sean Boy
Branch : National Guard SFG
Number of posts : 143
Anniversary : August 09, 2008
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:13 am

Hello Krista,
My name is Annie (22) and I am married to Sean (25) who is in SFG Army. We currently dont have any children (TTC) but we do have 2 furbabies and 3 mini-furbabies (puppies that we are trying to sell). My husband has been through 1 deployment so far, but my husband has been for 3 deployments in total. I am fairly new to the site as well, but I think I have finally figured out my way around. Welcome to SR and just jump right in to the postings!
Back to top Go down
jj'swifey
E-3
E-3
jj'swifey

First Name: : Darcy
Hero's Name : Jeremy
Branch : National Guard
Number of posts : 542
Anniversary : August 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Im Darcy (21) married to Jeremy (23). We're a National Guard Family out of Kentucky that have been in for 6 years. We are getting ready to Celebrate our 2nd Anniversary and Our daughter, Riley Beth's, birthday on August 9th. We also have 3 mini-doxies --Gus, Lily, & Spunky!--

These girls here are wonderful & will help you with whatever they can! They are the best bunch of girls I know! So with that said, Jump in and start posting. I cant wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Addie
E-1
E-1
Addie

First Name: : Adaline
Branch : N/A
Number of posts : 199

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Krista and Welcome to the Silent Ranks!!! My name is Addie.. If you have any questions just ask!!...
Back to top Go down
Cappiea23
E-5
E-5

First Name: : Amy
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 868

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:26 pm

I don't check this section much.. but I am Amy. Also an AF wifey. Looks like you are finding your way around alright on here. Look forward to getting to know you better.
Back to top Go down

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey and welcome! I'm Bridget, married to Thomas, who is AD Army. We're stationed at Ft. Bragg and have two four-legged kiddos, Bear and Harlotte! We're gearing up for our first deployment in a little over a month -- booo! Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello All!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello All!!!   Hello All!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello All!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Introduce Yourself! :: Meet the Members!-
Jump to: