The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Ladies!

Go down 
+7
Addie
Annie
LeighAnn0501
Molly120
Beth
KristaC
scgrits488
11 posters
AuthorMessage
scgrits488
E-2
E-2
scgrits488

First Name: : Katy
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:53 pm

I am fairly new to this Forum, been trying to learn my way around here and figure out how to exactly post and all that jazz! I am Katy, 22 years old. I am from Columbia South Carolina. I am air force girlfriend! We have officially been dating 2 plus months but we have been together since the start of 2010. We meet while ins Charleston SC. I hope to get to know many of you ladies!
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E-2
E-2
KristaC

First Name: : Krista
Hero's Name : Divine Sudan
Branch : US Air Force
Number of posts : 266
Anniversary : April 10, 2010
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Yay,,,,,im so glad you joined...finally i been telling you!!!! oh and i already know the story, lol, jk. have fun girl these girls are really great. all like sisters!!!
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Welcome to SR!!

I am Beth (23) and my hubby Dustin (25) he is AD Army. we are stationed at fort riley. Currently 2 months into a deployment.

I cant wait to get to know you!!
Back to top Go down
Molly120
E-3
E-3
Molly120

First Name: : Molly
Hero's Name : Justin
Branch : Marine Corps Reserve
Number of posts : 453
Anniversary : March 24
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm

hey Katy!! Im Molly (22) dating Justin (21) who is a Marine Reserve. We have been dating for almost 18 months. We live in North Carolina.... hopefully moving in together asap Smile

The girls here are great, please start posting.... about anything and everything! We are all like sisters (and I know it can be overwhelming at first, but just jump in!!!)
Back to top Go down
LeighAnn0501
E-2
E-2
LeighAnn0501

First Name: : Leigh Ann
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Hey there Katy!!
I'm Leigh Ann (22), currently single, the girls let me stay after my marine bf and I broke up after 14 months of dating....

The girls here are amazing, and like hte others have said, it's definately a sisterhood. Jump right in and start posting, and don't hesitate to ask questions!!

Welcome to SR!
Back to top Go down
Annie
E-1
E-1
Annie

First Name: : Andrea
Hero's Name : Sean Boy
Branch : National Guard SFG
Number of posts : 143
Anniversary : August 09, 2008
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey Katy, and welcome to SR!

My name is Annie (22) and I am married to Sean (26) who is the WV National Guard. We currently have no children but we do have 2 tiny furbabies (Scooter, and Lilly).

Just jump right into the posts, I know it is kinda intimidating at first when you are trying to find your way around. Happy to have you on here!
Back to top Go down
Addie
E-1
E-1
Addie

First Name: : Adaline
Branch : N/A
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:11 am

Hi Katy and Welcome to the Silent Ranks!!! My name is Addie, or Adaline, and I am a former military fiance. I can't wait to get to know you, so jump in and start posting!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Leah
E-2
E-2
Leah

First Name: : Leah
Hero's Name : Zack
Branch : Boyfriend - Army
Brother - Navy
Number of posts : 268
Anniversary : February 4th
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi there! Glad you joined! My name is Leah (22) and my boyfriend Zack (21) and I have been dating for over 16 months. He just swore into the Army yesterday!

Hope you enjoy this forum! The girls here are awesome and I can't wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=65601527

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Hey and welcome! I'm Bridget, married to Thomas, who is AD Army. We're stationed at Ft. Bragg and have two four-legged kiddos, Bear and Harlotte! We're gearing up for our first deployment in a little over a month -- booo! Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
jj'swifey
E-3
E-3
jj'swifey

First Name: : Darcy
Hero's Name : Jeremy
Branch : National Guard
Number of posts : 542
Anniversary : August 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Welcome! Im Darcy (21) married to Jeremy (23). Hes Army National Guard & we've been through one deployment. We have one little girl (10 months) named Riley Beth.

Cant wait to get to know you.. jump in & start posting!! These girls are amazing!
Back to top Go down

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 am

Hey Katy. I dunno how I missed this earlier but Chark Board Welcome!! I'm Karen (24) married to Jerry (25). He is active duty army and together we have two beatiful boys. I'm glad you found the site. The girls here are awesome. If you need anything let one of the staff know and we'll be glad to help you out. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we do.
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

First Name: : V.
Hero's Name : B.
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 136
Anniversary : April 23
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 am

Welcome! I'm glad that we are kinda new together.
Back to top Go down
sakuma
E-1
E-1
sakuma

First Name: : Hanna
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : United States Marine Corps
Number of posts : 73
Anniversary : 10 November 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Welcome! I'm Hanna (22) married to Mike (22) who is AD USMC. This community is definitely awesome, and you'll learn a lot here. Enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey Ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Ladies!   Hey Ladies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Ladies!
Page 1 of 1