The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hiiii ladies!

Go down 
+6
Beth
stahcimac721
Cappiea23
Jennifer
scgrits488
usarmygal
10 posters
AuthorMessage
usarmygal
Graduate
Graduate

First Name: : Monica
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 42
Anniversary : October 31, 2004
Registration date : 2010-06-09

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:56 pm

hey!

I'm Monica. Smile. I'm madly in love with my fiance, Josh, who's active duty Army. We're getting married this October and I can't wait to call him my husband. We're both 19 and have been together since we were freshmen in high school. Josh is stationed at Fort Campbell so I'm planning our wedding in our hometown of Hartford, Connecticut kind of without him (somewhat of a blessing in disguise, i think tongue ).

I can't wait to be able to call myself an army wife and i look forward to get to know others going through the same things I am.
Back to top Go down
scgrits488
E-2
E-2
scgrits488

First Name: : Katy
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-03

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Welcome on bored!! everyone is so wonderful here! I am Katy. I am twenty two and my boyfriends name is Markeis and he is twenty five. He is in the air force!
Back to top Go down

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Welcome Monica! When in October? My husband and I got married Oct. 15th!

I'm Bridget, married to Thomas who is AD Army. We're stationed at Ft. Bragg and have two four-legged kiddos, Bear and Harlotte! We're gearing up for our first deployment in a little over a month -- booo! Hope you enjoy it here.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Welcome to SR, Monica! My name is Jennifer and I'm married to Mike. We are currently stationed at Ft. Campbell, too.... let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with the wedding planning!
Back to top Go down
Cappiea23
E-5
E-5

First Name: : Amy
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2010-02-22

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:25 pm

welcome to SR. My name is Amy. Congrats on your upcoming marriage. What an exciting time for y'all.
Back to top Go down
stahcimac721
E-1
E-1

First Name: : Staci
Hero's Name : Nick
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 86
Anniversary : May 24th, 2008
Registration date : 2010-05-24

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Nice to meet you!!! Im staci (23) married to my husband Nick (24) for 2 years now. We are AD Army currently stationed in south korea although Im still waiting here at home in Texas for the paperwork to go through so I can head over...cant wait to get to know u Smile
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:28 am

Welcome Monica!!!

I am Beth (24) and my hubby Dustin (25) is AD Army and we are stationed at fort riley kansas. We are going through our first deployment together and his 2nd one.

The ladies are great here and i cant wait to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E-2
E-2
KristaC

First Name: : Krista
Hero's Name : Divine Sudan
Branch : US Air Force
Number of posts : 266
Anniversary : April 10, 2010
Registration date : 2010-05-12

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am

WELCOME!!!! im krista (22) and my hubby divine (21) is active duty in the Air Force. he is at BMT rite now. i know how it feels to not have him around, and we just got married April 10th!!! its so good to see ya on here. these girls are so awesome youll find them to be more like sisters than friends Smile!!!! have fun and come here whenever you need ANYTHING!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 pm

welcome Monica to SR!!!! That's so exciting about your wedding!!

I'm Laura, married to Chris who is also AD Army. We are stationed at Ft. Bragg NC. We have one precious little boy, Nicholai, who is 9.5 months. We are getting ready to go through our first deployment, the first for hubby but not for me. And we are hoping to buy our first house when he gets home.

Just jump on in and start posting and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Molly120
E-3
E-3
Molly120

First Name: : Molly
Hero's Name : Justin
Branch : Marine Corps Reserve
Number of posts : 453
Anniversary : March 24
Registration date : 2010-04-21

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 pm

hey Im Molly (22) dating Justin (21) who is a Marine Reserve. We live seperately right now, but hopefully by August we will be living together! I have found this place to be such a relief when you have questions, comments or need to vent about ANYTHING!! Be sure to jump on in and start posting!!!
Back to top Go down
Annie
E-1
E-1
Annie

First Name: : Andrea
Hero's Name : Sean Boy
Branch : National Guard SFG
Number of posts : 143
Anniversary : August 09, 2008
Registration date : 2010-05-01

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Hello and welcome to SR!

My name is Annie (22) and I am married to Sean (26) who is in the NG ARMY. We live in Wayne WV and we have 2 furbabies Scooter and Lilly. I am looking forward to getting to know you and just jump right in and start posting.

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on the engagement! I hope that you will be posting tons of pictures of the planning for the wedding (that is my favorite part. the planning)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiiii ladies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiiii ladies!   hiiii ladies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hiiii ladies!
Page 1 of 1