The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Knock knock!

Go down 
+8
Beth
Trisha L
jj'swifey
scgrits488
armywife96
Psykiblue
Cappiea23
Settles
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

First Name: : V.
Hero's Name : B.
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 136
Anniversary : April 23
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:36 pm

V is here!!!

Im not sure what all to say. I'm 26 and engaged to B. He is in the Air Force. We are currently long distance (sucky) and coming up on our first deployment (majore sucky). ):

I work parttime in a college office as a managing assistant. I'm also a parttime nanny to a little girl. They both keep me pretty busy.

Anyways I'm really glad to meet everyone and have a place to come to with this deployment coming up.
Back to top Go down
Cappiea23
E-5
E-5

First Name: : Amy
Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:54 pm

welcome to the site. My name is Amy. This is a good bunch of ladies. There are a few of us on here that are AF as well. Jump on in and make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Hey name's Karla married to William!

Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
armywife96
E-5
E-5

First Name: : D
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Welcome to the group. I'm Danielle married to Jon who is AD ARMY. Sorry to hear about the upcoming deployment they are never fun!
Back to top Go down
scgrits488
E-2
E-2
scgrits488

First Name: : Katy
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:48 pm

welcome to the group, everyone is so amazingly sweet and awesome!!
Back to top Go down
jj'swifey
E-3
E-3
jj'swifey

First Name: : Darcy
Hero's Name : Jeremy
Branch : National Guard
Number of posts : 542
Anniversary : August 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Welcome! Im Darcy (21) married to Jeremy (23). Hes Army National Guard & we've been through one deployment. We have one little girl (10 months) named Riley Beth.

Cant wait to get to know you.. jump in & start posting!! These girls are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Trisha L
Administrator
Administrator
Trisha L

First Name: : Trisha
Hero's Name : David
Branch : Army Aviation
Number of posts : 1831
Anniversary : October 2
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:30 am

welcome!

I'm Trisha, we are an army family and we recently did our 1st deployment--hang in there!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/herohandbagsnmore
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 5:02 am

Welcome!!

I'm Beth (24) and my hubby Dustin (25) is AD army and we are stationed at Fort riley kansas.

I cant wait to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:24 pm

Welcome Pets V!!!

I'm Laura, married to Chris for almost 2 years now. Our anni is next week. He is AD Army and we are stationed at Ft. Bragg NC. We are about to go through our first deployment ( I totally agree with you... sucky) We have a beautiful baby boy, Nicholai, who is 9.5 months old.

Just jump on in and start posting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Molly120
E-3
E-3
Molly120

First Name: : Molly
Hero's Name : Justin
Branch : Marine Corps Reserve
Number of posts : 453
Anniversary : March 24
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Hey Im Molly, dating Justin who is a Marine Reserve. We also do the long distance thing and it really sucks Sad

Start posting... cant wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Tricia
E-3
E-3
Tricia

First Name: : Tricia
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : US Army-Active Duty
Number of posts : 466
Anniversary : December 21, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm

WELCOME! Im Tricia, married to Charles who is AD Army. We are currently stationed at Ft. Sill, OK. We have a beautiful 16 month old little girl and a 4 year old furbaby. Jump right in Smile
Back to top Go down
http://redlegsmiths.blogspot.com
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Cappiea23 wrote:
welcome to the site. My name is Amy. This is a good bunch of ladies. There are a few of us on here that are AF as well. Jump on in and make yourself at home.
thanks!!! I really look forward to getting to know all you wonderful ladies! (: I'm glad there are other air force girls too!
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Psykiblue wrote:
Hey name's Karla married to William!

Welcome to the site.

thanks! I'm super excited to be here! Everyone is so friendly!
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 pm

armywife96 wrote:
Welcome to the group. I'm Danielle married to Jon who is AD ARMY. Sorry to hear about the upcoming deployment they are never fun!
noooo! They SUCK sooooooooooo bad!!! We've never done one and I'm DEF NOT excited! ))): POOH!!!
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Whew! You ladies are very friendly! I'm really excited to get to know everyone! Is there any way to post multiple quotes? I'm still trying to learn my way aroun! Anyways I can't wait to get to know you girls!!! I'm actually excited now! I told b I joined here and I think he's scared now!
Back to top Go down

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Hey girl! Sorry I'm just now getting to say hi, my internet has been down for the last several days. Anyway, I'm Karen (24) married to Jerry (25). Together we have 2 beatiful boys, Grayson and Sutton. We are currently stationed in Alaska.

I'm glad you found the site. The girls here are great. If you have any questions just ask. I hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 pm

Karen wrote:
Hey girl! Sorry I'm just now getting to say hi, my internet has been down for the last several days. Anyway, I'm Karen (24) married to Jerry (25). Together we have 2 beatiful boys, Grayson and Sutton. We are currently stationed in Alaska.

I'm glad you found the site. The girls here are great. If you have any questions just ask. I hope you like it here.

Thank you for the welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your internet probs!!! That would suck sooo bad! I don't know what I would do without a connection!
Back to top Go down
sakuma
E-1
E-1
sakuma

First Name: : Hanna
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : United States Marine Corps
Number of posts : 73
Anniversary : 10 November 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Cripes, it's been kind of tough to try and catch up with the new posts! I've been inactive, but I'm trying to jump back into the boards. First off, welcome! I'm Hanna, married to an active duty Marine. We're both 22, and we have one furbaby--a Pomeranian named "Soap."

Btw, I used to quote each comment when I was new as well. Eventually, I learned that everybody will see the new posts if they're watching the topic. You can just leave a huge "Thank you" and the ladies will see. I hope this comment helps! Good luck with the upcoming deployment too! Smile
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

sakuma wrote:
Cripes, it's been kind of tough to try and catch up with the new posts! I've been inactive, but I'm trying to jump back into the boards. First off, welcome! I'm Hanna, married to an active duty Marine. We're both 22, and we have one furbaby--a Pomeranian named "Soap."

Btw, I used to quote each comment when I was new as well. Eventually, I learned that everybody will see the new posts if they're watching the topic. You can just leave a huge "Thank you" and the ladies will see. I hope this comment helps! Good luck with the upcoming deployment too! Smile
ooops... I didn't mean to bug ya! I just couldn't figure out how to get more than one person at a time and I didn't want anyone to feel left out. I'll try to start doing better!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knock knock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock knock!   Knock knock! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock knock!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Introduce Yourself! :: Meet the Members!-
Jump to: