The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it tuesday?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Carrie*
E-3
E-3

First Name: : Carrie
Hero's Name : Tim
Branch : Retired Army
Number of posts : 464
Anniversary : May 27 2008
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:14 pm

We go at 10am for our ultrasound, if all goes well we will know if we are having a boy or girl Smile
Back to top Go down
Settles
E-1
E-1
Settles

First Name: : V.
Hero's Name : B.
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 136
Anniversary : April 23
Registration date : 2010-06-10

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:27 pm

OOOH!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait for updates! I want a baby so bad, but I still have to get married. I want to fit into my dress. hehehe(:
Back to top Go down

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm

OMG Carrie I totally didn't realize you were already far enough for the big US! That's so exciting. I'm gonna guess another boy. Do you have any gut feelings as to what it is?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:39 pm

YAY! this is so exciting! I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
*Carrie*
E-3
E-3

First Name: : Carrie
Hero's Name : Tim
Branch : Retired Army
Number of posts : 464
Anniversary : May 27 2008
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Karen wrote:
OMG Carrie I totally didn't realize you were already far enough for the big US! That's so exciting. I'm gonna guess another boy. Do you have any gut feelings as to what it is?

I think they are doing right at 22 weeks, maybe a day or 2 shy of it. I'm kinda hoping for another boy, we just have so much going on this summer that we would not have to buy anything and it definitely would make things easier. But Tim has this feeling it's a girl and he had the same feeling with Lance and was right about that, so we will see, just 3 more days Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenea'
E-4
E-4
Tenea'

First Name: : Tenea'
Hero's Name : Jesse
Branch : Ret Army
Number of posts : 679
Anniversary : 12/23/05
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 pm

I think you are going to have a boy!

I can't wait to have another one!
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Yay!! i can't wait to find out what your having!!
Back to top Go down

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:39 pm

*Carrie* wrote:
Karen wrote:

I think they are doing right at 22 weeks, maybe a day or 2 shy of it. I'm kinda hoping for another boy, we just have so much going on this summer that we would not have to buy anything and it definitely would make things easier. But Tim has this feeling it's a girl and he had the same feeling with Lance and was right about that, so we will see, just 3 more days Smile

I think another boy would be great for you guys. When I was pregnant with Sutton I really wanted a girl, so I could have one of each. But as it got closer to have him, I literally had to do a little bit of nothing to get ready for him. I didn't have to worry about buying clothes or anything really. It made life SO much easier since we had just moved to Alaska. So I know the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it tuesday? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tuesday?   Is it tuesday? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it tuesday?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Daily Life! :: Pregnancy and TTC-
Jump to: