The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everyone!

Go down 
+8
baybeegurl5469
Leah
Laura
KristaC
LeighAnn0501
scgrits488
Beth
kristen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

First Name: : Kristen
Hero's Name : Matt
Branch : Active Duty Air Force
Number of posts : 260
Anniversary : November 14, 2008
Registration date : 2010-07-07

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am

Hello ladies! I'm new here and I'm trying to figure out how this thing works haha. Krista and Katy that are on here told me about it and how much they love it so I'm excited! I'm an Air Force girlfriend, my boyfriend Matt and I have been together for a year and 8 months now. He's currently on his second deployment in Iraq (last summer was Qatar!) and he'll be home in 3 months so we're getting there! I'm from Columbia, SC but I go to Clemson and that's where I currently am taking summer classes. I'm excited to meet everyone here!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 am

Welcome to SR!!

I am Beth (24) and my hubby Dustin (25) is AD Army. We are stationed at fort riley ks. Currently going through out first deployment together and his second one.

I can't wait to get to know you. If you have any questions let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
scgrits488
E-2
E-2
scgrits488

First Name: : Katy
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:44 am

yay!!! When i saw your user name I was like I know its Kristen!! haha. I am so glad you finally decide to join!! now you will never get any school work done!! see you this weekend!
Back to top Go down
LeighAnn0501
E-2
E-2
LeighAnn0501

First Name: : Leigh Ann
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Welcome to SR!!

I'm Leigh Ann (22) recent grad from ECU, but attending graduate school there in the fall.....I dated a Marine for 15 months, and when we broke up the girls let me hang around....they're def my sisters....and have just recently started talking to Jacob (21) also in the Marines....

If you need anything please let us know, and jump right in! Can't wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am

Hey Beth, nice to meet you! How do you like KS? I've never been anywhere remotely out west but that seems like it would be a cool place to live!

Katy, you are so right about me never getting schoolwork done even more so now because I'm in class as we speak haha

Leigh Ann, congrats on graduating! ECU is a great school too, that's awesome! What was your major?
Back to top Go down
KristaC
E-2
E-2
KristaC

First Name: : Krista
Hero's Name : Divine Sudan
Branch : US Air Force
Number of posts : 266
Anniversary : April 10, 2010
Registration date : 2010-05-12

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:54 am

yay chica. i love it here i know you will too!!! i never get anything done either cause im always on at work well until i get my laptop then ill just be on there like 24/7, let me knwo if you need any help with anything and have fun!! these girls are soooo freakin awesome and will be there for you when you think you dont have anybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Welcome to SR! I'm Laura(25) married to my soldier Chris(26) who is AD Army. We are stationed at Ft. Bragg NC and are getting ready to go through our first deployment VERY soon. We have one amazing little boy named Nicholai who is almost 10.5 months old.

Just jump in and start posting! If we can do anything just let us know Smile
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Hey Krista!! Very Happy

Nice to meet you Laura, the pic of your son in your signature is absolutely adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Awww thanks Kristen Smile
Back to top Go down
scgrits488
E-2
E-2
scgrits488

First Name: : Katy
Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Laura, btw i am the Katy that just added you on fb Smile
Back to top Go down
Leah
E-2
E-2
Leah

First Name: : Leah
Hero's Name : Zack
Branch : Boyfriend - Army
Brother - Navy
Number of posts : 268
Anniversary : February 4th
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Welcome Kristen!! I'm Leah (22) and my boyfriend Zack (21) is going off to Basic in early October for Field Artillery at Fort Sill. Everyone here is so nice, you're gonna love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=65601527
baybeegurl5469
E-3
E-3
baybeegurl5469

First Name: : Kris
Number of posts : 527
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am

Hello! I'm Krista (theres more of us lol, its so cool to have more ppl who spell it the same) I'm married to Jon who is AD Army. We are currently in Fort hood Texas. I love to knit, read, watch movies, play video games and work on cars. Right now I'm a retail Manager. We have an Army Brat on the way.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am

Hey Leah! I definitely like it here already, everyone seems so nice! Smile

Another Krista Wink it's a good name, and almost like Kristen sorta lol. Congrats on the little one on the way!!
Back to top Go down
Molly120
E-3
E-3
Molly120

First Name: : Molly
Hero's Name : Justin
Branch : Marine Corps Reserve
Number of posts : 453
Anniversary : March 24
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:34 pm

hey!! Im Molly (22) dating Justin (21) who is Marine Corps reserve. I attend ECU, majoring in Rehabiliation Services with minors in Alcohol and Drug Studies and Psychology. Im moving to Raleigh with Justin the end of this month. I am completing my internship as a juvenile court counselor with wake county. I look forward to getting to know you!!!
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:44 pm

Hi Molly! That's so exciting that you get to move in with your man in a few weeks Smile woohoo!! I'll be starting my second internship for my major in August which I'm excited about
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi Kristen! I'm Whitney, freshly 22 years old. I live in Wisconsin with my fiance who just got back in March from a 13 month deployment that ended with him on med hold in Texas at Ft. Bliss for 4 months. He's looking to switch to active duty soon (he's National Guard right now) and we are excited about the opportunity for him to do so. So glad you're here...can't wait to get to know you better!!!!
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Hi Whitney! I'm excited to get to know you better too! I'm very glad to hear that you've recently gotten your fiance back Smile I can't wait to get my boyfriend back in a few months lol. That's pretty awesome that your fiance is looking to switch to active duty, hopefully you guys will get stationed in some cool places!
Back to top Go down
jj'swifey
E-3
E-3
jj'swifey

First Name: : Darcy
Hero's Name : Jeremy
Branch : National Guard
Number of posts : 542
Anniversary : August 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 am

Sorry Im late! Im Darcy (21) married to Jeremy (23) and we're from KY! J's in the National Guard and we have 1 little girl, Riley Beth, who is 11 months old! We also have 3 mini-doxies. Jump in and start posting, cant wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Tricia
E-3
E-3
Tricia

First Name: : Tricia
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : US Army-Active Duty
Number of posts : 466
Anniversary : December 21, 2007

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:59 pm

I dont know how I missed this earlier! Smile

Im Tricia, married to Charles who is AD Army. We are currently stationed at Ft. Sill, OK. We have our beautiful daughter, Autumn who is 18 months old and we have a 4 year old furbaby, Major! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://redlegsmiths.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Hey everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Hey everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Introduce Yourself! :: Meet the Members!-
Jump to: