The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cheesecake cookies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

cheesecake cookies Empty
PostSubject: cheesecake cookies   cheesecake cookies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:24 pm

I just saw these at the Comm the other day. They are made by Keebler. They're cookies with chocolate on the bottom and cheesecake in the middle. OMG They are so good. So if you're a cheesecake fan keep your eyes peeled. They're amazing.
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

First Name: : Kristen
Hero's Name : Matt
Branch : Active Duty Air Force
Number of posts : 260
Anniversary : November 14, 2008
Registration date : 2010-07-07

cheesecake cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheesecake cookies   cheesecake cookies Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Oh man I need to get these ASAP!!! I absolutely love cheesecake and now I'm craving some lol. I hope the grocery store near my house has em!
Back to top Go down

cheesecake cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheesecake cookies   cheesecake cookies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:00 am

Have you seen the buckets of just cheesecake made by Philadephia Cream Cheese? Seriously it's awesome. It's not uncommon for Jerry to come home with some and eat it straight out of the bucket. And it really is like a bucket. It's the size of a large butter container.
Back to top Go down
kristen
E-2
E-2
kristen

First Name: : Kristen
Hero's Name : Matt
Branch : Active Duty Air Force
Number of posts : 260
Anniversary : November 14, 2008
Registration date : 2010-07-07

cheesecake cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheesecake cookies   cheesecake cookies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:07 am

My mom got some of that stuff once and it was sooo good! Man I really have cheesecake on the brain now lol tomorrow will definitely call for a grocery store trip for at least some type of cheesecake product
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cheesecake cookies Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheesecake cookies   cheesecake cookies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cheesecake cookies
Page 1 of 1