The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next week...

Go down 
+4
Smidget23
Lia
Sarah
penswife22
8 posters
AuthorMessage
penswife22
Recruit
penswife22

First Name: : Melissa
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 23
Anniversary : 2-23-08
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Is going to be the week that she finally comes whether she wants to or not Smile!!
I will be getting Induced on Wednesday (sorry if I told anyone that it was Thursday , my bad) if she doesn't come by then Smile (I am like 40-41 weeks lol)

I was just wondering how many of you all have been Induced and did it seem like it made your labor easier or harder??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Penswife22?ref=profile
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 pm

I have no idea but I wanted to say YAY!

I bet you are ready to have her out... I hear by week 30 you start to feel like a beached whale lol
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
Lia
E-6
E-6
Lia

Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:29 pm

hahah, i just asked about this in your intro. i'm glad she's finally coming. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:33 pm

I was induced. The pitocin actually made my labor hurt more. It was weird because I was having contractions that were measuring an 8 and I was fine. It was just a wince. Then when the drugs hit me, I would get to a 4 and almost puke from the pain. It made me feel like a pansy. lol.
Back to top Go down
penswife22
Recruit
penswife22

First Name: : Melissa
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 23
Anniversary : 2-23-08

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 pm

lol I definitely feel huge but everyone has been telling me I look small lol which helps the beached whale feeling Smile I am praying that being Induced doesn't make it harder I have heard good things and bad about being Induced but I know the best thing is that would get my actual Doctor for the delivery!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Penswife22?ref=profile
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 am

aww I cant wait to have another niece.
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 am

awww yayy! i have no idea about your question though, but i can't wait!
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:02 am

I was induced since Caiden was comfy. They started the meds to soften the cervix at 8 pm and by 10pm they had to start labor since he wasnt responding well. I was very uncomfy and my stupid husband just slept on the couch Smile I couldnt get an epidural since I wasnt dialating but at 2am my water broke and I was 2. I went to the bathroom and during that time I pushed enough and went to 20. 15 mins of labor (on the toilet) and I was crossing my legs waiting for the dr to come. For me getting induced was easy but a huge surprise since they didnt expect him till lunch time.
Back to top Go down
Heroswife
E-1
E-1
Heroswife

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:11 am

I wasn't technically "induced" but when I had my son they had to give me pitocin to make the contractions more regular. It made them closer together and stronger. But I had an epidural with him that actually worked. He was the best delivery of all!! Nothing about his delivery had a negative impact on me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next week... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next week...   Next week... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next week...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Daily Life! :: Pregnancy and TTC-
Jump to: