The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disappearing Posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Disappearing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Disappearing Posts   Disappearing Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Since the revamp, this has become a problem for some of us. I'd really love for it to STOP NOW!!! If there is a problem with a post, can it not be addressed in the thread? So far there haven't been any PMs about issues to the posters either. It's just BAM and things are gone. IMO, if something is an issue, it needs to be addressed as opposed to just swept under the rug. My problem with deleting threads is that there is no accountability for it. If one person with that power doesn't like something, then they can basically hold the topic hostage and refuse to allow issues to be addressed. This has the potential to lead to lots of problems later on. Threads can be locked. All mods/admins have this privilege. I'm suggesting that it be used instead of deleting topics.
Back to top Go down
HeatherH
Moderators
Moderators
HeatherH

First Name: : Heather
Hero's Name : Bobby
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 659
Anniversary : June 27, 2007
Registration date : 2008-01-17

Disappearing Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearing Posts   Disappearing Posts Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 pm

This is somthing that is being addressed Dallas.

We are still working out some kinks.

Please PM me if you have any other issues. Please??
Back to top Go down

Disappearing Posts
Page 1 of 1