The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another one...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Could we have a Gaming section too?

I know that some peeps like their WoW or other RPGs. Personally I'm more of a Farmville girl myself. But it would definitely be awesome if I had a place to bitch about my crops...Wink
Back to top Go down

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:55 pm

MY HUBBY PLAYS D&D!! Can you believe that??? But a Gaming section is a great idea!!
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:01 pm

He is such a freaking nerd!!!! Bwahahaha! Seriously, that's hilarious though.
Back to top Go down

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Hahaha! A few days before V-Day he brought me home a "present." He bought me D&D dice and was all, "Honey... now you can play with us!" I just gave him a slight chuckle and said, "Uhh.. NO!" Very Happy I loooooooooved his gerkiness! {geek/nerd... it's what I call him!}
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 pm

I made note of it! Good suggestion! I'm not a gamer but I know lots of people are.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:06 pm

My hubs plays DnD too
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 pm

He bought you dice for V-Day?!?! hahaha! That's classic! You gotta love the nerds. I remember the first time I took Avery to my bff's house. She was walking and I was like you're going to have to semi-baby proof your house because I will watch her, but she's fast and I didn't want anything to get broken. I meant for him to clean up his action figures and stuff and just put them out of her reach. He took it to mean that he should take his katanas and swords off the wall and bring out his anime posters for her. I still laugh about that.
Back to top Go down

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 pm

LMFAO!! That's awesome, Dallas!
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I would love a game section I am a total nerd Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another one... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another one...   Another one... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: New Members Welcome Kit :: Suggestions-
Jump to: