The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keurig review?

Go down 
+4
Kinsey
Psykiblue
Smidget23
Sarah
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 am

Last night we went around from Target to Walmart trying to find a Keurig coffee maker. They had the one I wanted at Target but the box was destroyed, and well for $140 I want a new flipping box too lol.

Does anyone have one? Used one? Do you like it? Hate it?

This is the one we are looking into getting

http://www.keurig.com/b60.asp?mscsid=JTTAPQ223T718PFGKT5N90DD8SHJ8LN4

my friend has the smaller one and loves hers! I love the idea that it makes coffee, hot chocolate, and tea! This one has a temperature control and I love that bc we can us it for the kids too!

Last edited by Gina on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am

I wish I could help but we dont drink coffee so we have no use for a coffee maker
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:36 am

Dang! I thought you were going to review it. lol. I've been wanting one myself. I am lazy and would love to have it for the hot water in my tea. lol. I've also been wanting to get one for my Neenee. She's a huge coffee person.

Another girl on one of my forums has one and said she loved it, but she's a weirdo and got kicked off like two days after she bought it. I'm not sure if she likes it now or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:37 am

my roommate has one. She uses it for her BF seems to work very smooth and doesn't make a mess etc.
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:38 am

i've been looking at getting one too!! i'm pretty sure bets has one, so maybe she can send some info our way!
Back to top Go down

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Smidget23 wrote:
Dang! I thought you were going to review it. lol. I've been wanting one myself. I am lazy and would love to have it for the hot water in my tea. lol. I've also been wanting to get one for my Neenee. She's a huge coffee person.

Another girl on one of my forums has one and said she loved it, but she's a weirdo and got kicked off like two days after she bought it. I'm not sure if she likes it now or whatnot.

lol well i'm pretty sure we are going to get it tonight if we can find it on base or this weekend, so I will be sure to let you know if I like it.
Back to top Go down
Amy
E-4
E-4
Amy

First Name: : Amy
Hero's Name : Michael
Branch : KS Army National Guard
Number of posts : 641
Anniversary : July 14th, 2006
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't know anything about them, but now I want one!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 pm

I've been thinking about getting one... they look easy to use.

Let me know if you pick it up how you like it Smile
Back to top Go down

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:04 pm

boo I just realized the right link isn't showing up. The one we want is under the brewing section and its the special edition one.
Back to top Go down
Lia
E-6
E-6
Lia

Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:28 pm

i want one so bad. so bad.
Back to top Go down
roshan123
Recruit

First Name: : filecure
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-04-14

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:16 am

Keurig ReviewsKeurig Reviews: One Step Before Buying The Best Keurig Product For You
Prior to purchasing one of Keurig’s great products, it’s probably best for you to read honest and comprehensive Keurig reviews. You are about to find out why Keurig is the best coffee maker and the last one you will ever need! Keurig machines offers top-quality, followed by the company’s revolutionary concept of a K-Cup Portion Pack. Why is the single cup brewing technology is so great?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keurig review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keurig review?   Keurig review? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keurig review?
Page 1 of 1