The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wellbutrin XL

Go down 
+2
Smidget23
Marissa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marissa
E-2
E-2
Marissa

First Name: : Marissa
Hero's Name : Mark
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 269
Anniversary : September 12th
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Anyone taken it? I know I asked the SG's way back... and this probably should go in the rant section... BUT...

It's my own fault really. Last night when i went to get a glass of water before bed... i realized that i didnt take my meds that morning. Im usually really good about it, because im OCD and its uncontrollable without it.. But yeah, forgot it yesterday morning. So I take it right then. probably 9 oclock. Well THIS morning, without even thinking about it i take my regular dosage. BUT now i've had DOUBLE the dosage in 9 hours. I get to work and im fine. Right before my last patient left i got this super loud ringing in my ears!!! and im pretty sure it hasnt gone away since it started. And i'm having these awful dizzy spells. They aren't intense or anything... but they're just random... and really throwing me off. I checked with my MD and they are both common side effects and especially since i doubled my dose!! I dont think she was to happy about that... I just feel so dumb!! ANd im mad at myself!!! I have dinner tonight with a bunch of friends, and i do NOT want to feel drunk the entire time!!! Sorry for the rant... if you want to move it, please do Smile TIA for getting this far!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Don't feel bad. I've done that before with my seizure meds. It always puts me in a fog when I do it. I would suggest drinking something with caffine to see if it ease that foggy feeling a little bit. And if not, maybe a nap before you go out will help. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Also drink lots of water today. It'll help flush the excess out of your system.
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Don't be mad at yourself! It happens. It's not like you did it intentionally. I was on that for awhile several years ago and I had similar side effects when my dosage would get out of whack. Maybe next time you forget, don't take a full dose, but split the pill in half? I would talk to the doc before actually doing it though. Hopefully, the OD will have left your system by the time you have dinner and you'll be feeling normal.
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

I've done stuff like that before, too. Don't be so hard on yourself...it happens! Hopefully you will start feeling better before tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:16 pm

haha... wait till you take 2 prenatals! That REALLY makes you hate yourself!

I have taken a double dose before.. since it was this morning it should wear off after a little while. Maybe a nap would help and like someone above said... some coffee or a soda to help take the dizzyness off. I hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
Marissa
E-2
E-2
Marissa

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Thanks girls! Im going to go make some coffee right now. I never thought about that.

Sarah- Dare I ask what happens with an OD of prenatals?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

LOL you will roll around on the floor for hours holding your belly wishing you could make yourself sick!
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
Marissa
E-2
E-2
Marissa

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Oh. Well I'll take my dizzyness over that!!!
Back to top Go down
KristinR1027
Moderators
Moderators
KristinR1027

First Name: : Kristin
Hero's Name : Frank
Number of posts : 343
Anniversary : March 23
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Ugh! I've done that before! It's awful! It shouldn't be so bad tonight though.. Sad Hang in there lovebug!
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:29 pm

I've done that with birth control before! I felt like I was going nuts, I couldn't stop crying, and I just felt nauseous for a while!

Don't be too hard on yourself. Things like this happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wellbutrin XL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellbutrin XL   Wellbutrin XL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wellbutrin XL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Heath and Fitness-
Jump to: