E-1
E-1

First Name: : Laura
Hero's Name : Eric
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:14 am

Hey everyone! I'm Laura, 21 from Indiana. I am engaged to Eric who is AD Army and a combat engineer stationed in Hawaii. We are actually getting married in almost exactly 3 months from now Smile I have an obsession with Channing Tatum, as you can tell by my avatar we make a pretty hot couple. Umm.. I'm a Cancer and I like long walks on the beach. And a nice cold beer.

Can't wait to meet you all!

Edit: I also just realized that there is a moderator with the name of Laura, I hope I don't cause any confusion lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/LRan12
lovingmyhero11b
E-4
E-4

First Name: : Barbara
Hero's Name : William
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 633
Anniversary : January 7th
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:23 am

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here i know i am Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lovinmyhero178
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:26 am

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am

Welcome to SR!!!

I am beth (23) and my hubby Dustin (25) is AD Army. we are stationed at fort riley kansas. we are getting ready for our first deployment together and his second.

The ladies are great and I can't wait to get to know you Smile
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:40 am

Welcome to SR! I'm Dallas. I also love Channing Tatum and beer.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 am

Welcome!!!!

I am Sarah married to Mike. We are in WV right now. He just got off of AD after almost 10 years to finish school and do the ROTC. He will go back in as soon as he graduates!

You should keep us updated with the evacuation in Hawaii because of the earthquake! Have you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
http://strong.forummotion.com
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Thank you ladies!

Sarah wrote:
Welcome!!!!

I am Sarah married to Mike. We are in WV right now. He just got off of AD after almost 10 years to finish school and do the ROTC. He will go back in as soon as he graduates!

You should keep us updated with the evacuation in Hawaii because of the earthquake! Have you heard anything?

Nice to meet you Sarah!

Actually DF is at NTC right now so he's in Cali at the moment. He just texted me about ten minutes ago "Uhh was there in an earthquake in hawaii?" So I got up and checked cnn and then texted him what was going on. I tried texting my best friend that lives down in Hawaii too, but I haven't heard back from her. And I also texted some of the wives from the company but I haven't heard anything yet either. But it is only 6 am there. So I have no idea what is going on there right now. Just hope everyone stays safe. If I hear anything I'll let you know!
Back to top Go down
Lia
E-6
E-6

Number of posts : 1142
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:24 pm

hey Laura and welcome!

i'm Lia. and i'm kind of seeing a civilian baseball coach (he's incredibly confusing). hahah. i live in VA.

i'm glad you joined us and i can't wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Betsy
E-2
E-2

First Name: : Betsy
Hero's Name : Luc
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 220
Anniversary : September 26th, 2008

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:40 pm

hey Laura! Im Betsy (21) married to Luc (20) and we just hit the 10 month mark of our first deployment. luc should be home early april-ish. i live in upstate ny working on my bachelors in nursing and hopefully hubby will be going back to syracuse university (its where we met) to get his business degree (but thats if he gets into the green to gold program). so we're taking everything one week at a time haha...you never know wiht the army

and i saw your avatar and was like OMGG her boy looks just like channing tatum....then i read your intro lol. did you see dear john?
Back to top Go down
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Lia wrote:
hey Laura and welcome!

i'm Lia. and i'm kind of seeing a civilian baseball coach (he's incredibly confusing). hahah. i live in VA.

i'm glad you joined us and i can't wait to get to know you!

Men and their confusing-ness(?). And they say we're bad! Hope things go well for you! Nice to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sarah_09
E-1
E-1

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name :
Christopher Brandon
Keith Joseph Arceneaux (RIP)

Branch : USMC Smile
Number of posts : 124
Anniversary : May 9, 2009

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Hey and Welcome!

I'm Sarah, Married to Christopher, who IMO is the sexiest Marine alive! We have been together for 5 years and married for 1 come May! We are stationed out at Mcb Camp Pendleton, which is just North of San Diego! His ETS is only 11 months away, and then it is bye bye MC! We have our first baby on the way and couldn't be more excited!

Jump right in and start posting, can't wait to hear more about you!
Back to top Go down
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Congrats on the baby! How exciting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi Laura! Love your avatar AND signature!
I am Kana (25) my husband Jason (28) got out from the Army October 09 and we're currently waiting for him to be able to move here with me. We have a daughter Meegan, and 3 evil pets Very Happy a chattering lory who thinks he is a mean dog, a dog who always been patient to the bird even though the bird abuses him, and a hedgehog...
cant wait to get to know you!
Back to top Go down
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Betsy wrote:
hey Laura! Im Betsy (21) married to Luc (20) and we just hit the 10 month mark of our first deployment. luc should be home early april-ish. i live in upstate ny working on my bachelors in nursing and hopefully hubby will be going back to syracuse university (its where we met) to get his business degree (but thats if he gets into the green to gold program). so we're taking everything one week at a time haha...you never know wiht the army

and i saw your avatar and was like OMGG her boy looks just like channing tatum....then i read your intro lol. did you see dear john?

Hi betsy! congrats on almost getting to the end of the deployment!

Haha yes I did see Dear John the day after it came out. I LOVED IT!
Back to top Go down
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Tooth Fairy wrote:
Hi Laura! Love your avatar AND signature!
I am Kana (25) my husband Jason (28) got out from the Army October 09 and we're currently waiting for him to be able to move here with me. We have a daughter Meegan, and 3 evil pets Very Happy a chattering lory who thinks he is a mean dog, a dog who always been patient to the bird even though the bird abuses him, and a hedgehog...
cant wait to get to know you!

Thank you! Can't wait to get to know you as well Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Hey, hey, hey!! Welcome to SR! Where in Indiana are you from? I'm from Crawfordsville -- about 30 minutes South of Lafayette/Purdue! Very Happy

I'm Bridget, married to Thomas who is AD in the Army. We're stationed at Bragg.
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey girl! Welcome! I'm Whitney (21) and I'm engaged to Luke (22) who is currently on med hold at Ft. Bliss, TX. He got hurt while deployed to Iraq. I'm spending my time anxiously awaiting his homecoming hanging out on the forum. Love it here, love the girls...glad you're here! And I can't wait to get to know you better!

Back to top Go down
Maggie
E-1
E-1

First Name: : Maggie
Hero's Name : Brad
Branch : Navy wife....WOOT WOOT!
Number of posts : 76
Anniversary : April 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

Welcome! I'm Maggie (21) married to Brad (22) who is in the Navy Smile Currently we live in VA buttttt North Carolina is home for us Very Happy No kids yet, just come crazy furbabies! Jump on in and start posting Pat on Head
Back to top Go down
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Bee wrote:
Hey, hey, hey!! Welcome to SR! Where in Indiana are you from? I'm from Crawfordsville -- about 30 minutes South of Lafayette/Purdue! Very Happy

I'm Bridget, married to Thomas who is AD in the Army. We're stationed at Bragg.

Oh I know where that's at! I'm from LaPorte Smile I did live in Fort Wayne for the past 3 years but I moved back here in November. I figured I needed to save as much money as possible for when Eric and I get married and save up for our big wedding and stuff like that, so I moved back. I miss FW so much though.

Whitney wrote:
Hey girl! Welcome! I'm Whitney (21) and I'm engaged to Luke (22) who is currently on med hold at Ft. Bliss, TX. He got hurt while deployed to Iraq. I'm spending my time anxiously awaiting his homecoming hanging out on the forum. Love it here, love the girls...glad you're here! And I can't wait to get to know you better!

Nice to meet you whitney! And omg how are you staying sane right now? I would be going nuts. I'm glad he's ok!! I'm excited you get to see him soon!

Maggie wrote:
Welcome! I'm Maggie (21) married to Brad (22) who is in the Navy Smile Currently we live in VA buttttt North Carolina is home for us Very Happy No kids yet, just come crazy furbabies! Jump on in and start posting Pat on Head
Nice to meet you Maggie! Yeah we won't be having kids for a long time, but I do have my dog and he has his fog too that has been with his mom since he joined a little over a year ago. So that's good enough for us lol.
Back to top Go down
Addie
E-1
E-1

First Name: : Adaline
Branch : N/A
Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:03 am

Hi Laura and Welcome to SR! My name is Addie and I'm 21. I am currently single, but survived one deployment with my ex! I can't wait to get to know you! Happy Posting!! welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 am

Sparkle Welcome Welcome Laura! I'm Karen (23) married to Jerry (25) who is active duty army. We are both originally from Indiana. Where are you from? I'm from Bloomington originally, and hubby's family is scattered between Spencer and Franklin. I'm glad you found the site. I hope you like it here and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Hey Laura... I'm Laura Smile

I'm married to Chris who is AD Army. We are stationed at Ft. Bragg NC. We are getting ready to go through our first deployment at the end of the summer. We have one beautiful little boy, Nicholai, who just turned 6 months! He runs our whole life lol. We also have 2 furbabies, both cats.

Just jump in and start posting Smile
Back to top Go down
Laura.
E-1
E-1

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Karen wrote:
Sparkle Welcome Welcome Laura! I'm Karen (23) married to Jerry (25) who is active duty army. We are both originally from Indiana. Where are you from? I'm from Bloomington originally, and hubby's family is scattered between Spencer and Franklin. I'm glad you found the site. I hope you like it here and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Born and raised in LaPorte, lived in Fort Wayne for over 3 years, and moved back to LP in November Smile

Laura wrote:
Hey Laura... I'm Laura Smile

I'm married to Chris who is AD Army. We are stationed at Ft. Bragg NC. We are getting ready to go through our first deployment at the end of the summer. We have one beautiful little boy, Nicholai, who just turned 6 months! He runs our whole life lol. We also have 2 furbabies, both cats.

Just jump in and start posting Smile

Hi Laura! We'll be going through our first deployment this summer as well. We could be deployment buddies Smile
Back to top Go down
HeatherH
Moderators
Moderators

First Name: : Heather
Hero's Name : Bobby
Number of posts : 659
Anniversary : June 27, 2007
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 am

Hey Laura!!!

I'm Heather, married to Bobby who is AD Army and currently on his third deployment (our second together). Welcome to the site! I hope you love it here!

You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ~ Epicurus

Dum spiro, spero. ~ Cicero
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:35 pm

hey laura! i'm kinsey, my boyfriend robert is in the navy and is stationed in VA. I go to school and work here in NC. As far as channing tatum goes, we might have to fight over him. he's my other boyfriend/future husband.

i can't wait to get to know you better!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here :)   

Back to top Go down

New here :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Introduce Yourself! :: Meet the Members!-
Jump to: