The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deployment Survival Handbook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
E-4
E-4
Amy

First Name: : Amy
Hero's Name : Michael
Branch : KS Army National Guard
Number of posts : 641
Anniversary : July 14th, 2006
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Deployment Survival Handbook Empty
PostSubject: Deployment Survival Handbook   Deployment Survival Handbook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:02 am

I think it would be a good idea if those of us who have been through a deployment each wrote a little something that helped us during our deployments and sent it to the mods or somehow compiled it all together. Then whoever is in charge of it could put it together as a "Deployment Survival Handbook" like in a thread and made it a sticky in the deployments section. I know there's going to be lots of first timers who could use the advice of those who have been through it before!
Back to top Go down
lovingmyhero11b
E-4
E-4
lovingmyhero11b

First Name: : Barbara
Hero's Name : William
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 633
Anniversary : January 7th
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Deployment Survival Handbook   Deployment Survival Handbook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:16 am

Thats a good idea.

Definitely keep yourself busy, the time usually passes quicker when your keeping youself busy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lovinmyhero178

PostSubject: Re: Deployment Survival Handbook   Deployment Survival Handbook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:36 am

Amy you can start a post on the deployment board and I will make it a sticky. I was going to just move this topic but apparently I can't do that on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deployment Survival Handbook   Deployment Survival Handbook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deployment Survival Handbook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: New Members Welcome Kit :: Suggestions-
Jump to: