The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

getting old

Go down 
+2
Psykiblue
stepdan7
6 posters
AuthorMessage

getting old Empty
PostSubject: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:54 am

I have seriously had heartburn for 2 weeks now. The only thing that makes it go away are after dinner mints. Which is fine except I don't like eating them before bed. So most nights I wake up in the middle of the night gagging because my heart burn is so bad. But I can get over that.

What I'm really having issues with is the dang cramps in the arches of my feet. I mean seriously! Jerry thinks it's hilarious when I wake up in the middle of the night scream "my feet!" I, however, am not seeing the humor in it any more. I am so ready to be done with the unpleasant stuff that comes with being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 am

I got heartburn alot with Shiloh. I was popping Tums like they were candy. I liked the colling sensation I got from them.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:05 am

Do you have a feet massager thing- the ones you can put water in and it heats it etc? That might help a little? Or would foot massages help at all?
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am

Well you're down to single digits now.
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:33 am

Oh I use to wake up with really bad leg pains my grandma always said its cause I dont eat enought fiber. Maybe that would help your feet.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:46 am

You will be having him before you know it!
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
jj'swifey
E-3
E-3
jj'swifey

First Name: : Darcy
Hero's Name : Jeremy
Branch : National Guard
Number of posts : 542
Anniversary : August 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 am

He'll be here before you know it! & I for one, I know you can't, cannot wait to meet the lil guy! =)

Heartburn=The Devil. I had it soo bad with Riley that it would bring me to my knees, and I tried EVERYTHING... even meds from my doctor and they wouldnt help! As for your feet.. try soaking them in water as hot as you can get it! I used to have to do that because I had what was like "RLS-Restless Leg Syndrome" and it was horrible!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: getting old   getting old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Daily Life! :: Pregnancy and TTC-
Jump to: