The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm an oldie...

Go down 
+9
Psykiblue
Whitney
Kinsey
Beth
Smidget23
stepdan7
Brittney007
shannon
Ms. Halstead
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ms. Halstead
E-2
E-2
Ms. Halstead

First Name: : Beth
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-04-30

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:57 pm

But I have been so busy lately and come back....and everything is different. And there are new people, so I will re-introduce myself.

My name is Beth, I'm 21 years old. I have a 2 year old son named Ethan, who is my life right now. I am currently living in Toledo, OH and working at good old McDonalds.

I came across SR a little over a year or so ago. I was married to an Army soldier then, and was basically looking for somewhere that had people who were going through some of the stuff as I was, or who had similar lives as me. Unfortunately after his tour, Pat and I went our separate ways and split up about a year after our wedding. We had tried to work it out, but came to terms with eachother and decided that we weren't going to work right now.

So here I am now. I hope to get on more with my very busy work and school schedule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/elizabethann82788
shannon
E-1
E-1
shannon

First Name: : Shannon
Hero's Name : Stephen
Number of posts : 72
Anniversary : March 12
Registration date : 2010-03-10

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:59 pm

Nice to meet you! I'm Shannon and I'm married to Stephen. He's AD Army. We have a little boy named Jack and 2 spoiled German Shepherds, Beau and Ilse.

Look forward to getting to know you!
Back to top Go down
Brittney007
W-1
W-1
Brittney007

First Name: : Brittney
Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2010-02-20

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 pm

hey

im brittney (20) married to robert (22). he is AD rmy and currently deployed. lookin forward to getting to know you
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:00 pm

but a goodie! Almost make sure you do intro survey.

Welcome back!!! So how are things going with Pat? Last I read it wasnt to great. Has it improved any for Ethans sake?
Back to top Go down
Ms. Halstead
E-2
E-2
Ms. Halstead

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:05 pm

I think I did the servey? Idk if it was the right one. Things aren't going with Pat at all anymore. Don't talk to him or anything. It's like we don't exist anymore to him. It's been a while since I have talked to him , like almost since maybe September/early October. =[ His mother has a lot to do with it too though. I don't know if anything will ever happen with us again. But time will tell.

And I hope to get to know you other girls too!
Back to top Go down

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Hi Beth! welcome back to SR!
I am Kana (25), my husband Jason (28) was in AD army and he got out October last year. we have a daughter Meegan (9), three evil pets: a chattering lory, a hedgehog and a dog.
We're currently live separately but hopefully we all going to live together before june..^^
cant wait to get to know you
Back to top Go down

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:23 pm

Beth!!! So glad you are back!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:15 am

Aww sorry hes like that. Its a shame that Ethan wont have his dad in his life. Well its Pats loss! So are you seeing anyone then?
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:40 am

Hey Beth. I'm glad that you're back. I'm sorry that Pat is a douche and being like that, but everything happens for a reason. Things will always work out well in the end.
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

Hero's Name : Dustin
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 am

Hey Beth!!

Love the name by the way lol. I am married to my hubby Dustin who is AD Army. We start deployment very very soon which is our first deployment together and his second one.

I look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2010-02-21

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:01 am

hey there! i'm kinsey, my boyfriend robert is in the navy.. we're both 20 and i'm in NC while he's in VA. it seems like a lot has been going on for you, deployments are so hard and people changes so much... i learned the hard way for sure my ex and i were together for over 7 years and after his deployment we also went our seperate ways. just know you aren't alone sweetheart! i'm so glad you found the site again and i look forward to getting to know you better!
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Can't wait to get to know you better!
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Hey Beth!

Welcome back to the boards. Incase you have forgotten- I'm Karla married to William Smile Look forward to seeing you back!
Back to top Go down
stweartarmywife
E-3
E-3
stweartarmywife

First Name: : Krystle
Hero's Name : Henry
Branch : ARMY ACRONYM QUEEN!
Number of posts : 467
Anniversary : 5-19
Registration date : 2008-06-30

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:30 pm

well hey honeypants Smile hows little man??? i hope all is well... glad to see you back Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gondolight2002
Ms. Halstead
E-2
E-2
Ms. Halstead

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi everyone....again in some cases, for the first time in other cases. Lol.

Yes, it is Pat's loss he isn't seeing this sweet little boy. I don't know who wouldnt wanna see their baby? I do also beliebe things happen for a reason, so maybhe it was a good thing he isn't coming around? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Tricia
E-3
E-3
Tricia

First Name: : Tricia
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : US Army-Active Duty
Number of posts : 466
Anniversary : December 21, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-19

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Welcome back!

Im Tricia, married to Charles who is AD Army. We are currently stationed at Ft. Sill, OK. We have a beautiful 13 month old little girl and a 4 year old furbaby! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://redlegsmiths.blogspot.com
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Hey Beth! I can't wait to get to know you.

I'm Samantha (21) married to Josh (24). He's currently on his 2nd deployment to Iraq. We're stationed out of Fort Lewis, but once he deployed again I moved back to Arkansas.
Back to top Go down
danae68
E-1
E-1
danae68

First Name: : Keri
Hero's Name : Aaron
Jason
Dustin
Donita and Clade
Gary

Branch : Army- Boyfriend
Air Force- Brother and Cousin
Navy- Sister and brother n law
Number of posts : 52
Anniversary : 04/14/08
Registration date : 2010-03-02

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 pm

Sparkle Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/danae68
Sponsored content

I'm an oldie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an oldie...   I'm an oldie... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm an oldie...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Introduce Yourself! :: Meet the Members!-
Jump to: