The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Empty
PostSubject: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Sooooo..... today I got a pedicure and had my second laser hair removal appointment. And tomorrow I am getting a massage! I decided that I deserve it and Mike left this morning- so what better time?! I spend money only on the necessities.... while Mike on the other hand eats lunch out almost every day and buys dip and random drinks at the gas station constantly. I figured- if he finds room in the budget for that, then I can find room in it for this Smile Smile Smile Oh... AND I got therapy and adjustment at my chiropractor today. My body should be relaxed, aligned and soft by this time tomorrow! haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm

yay for a Jennifer's day!
I want some me day too lol
Back to top Go down
armywife96
E-5
E-5

First Name: : D
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 pm

That is cool, everyone needs a little pampering from time to time!
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Nice! I need a few days like that.
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:39 am

i think that sounds fantastic! you go girl!
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Well you do deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 pm

I'm bummed bc I just had to reschedule my massage. Sad We're having bad weather and I just don't care to be out in it. Waiting till tuesday for the rub down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)   Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pampering myself... and hubs can just suck it up :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Beauty Central-
Jump to: