The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love ramin noodles!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cappiea23
E-5
E-5

First Name: : Amy
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2010-02-22

I love ramin noodles! Empty
PostSubject: I love ramin noodles!   I love ramin noodles! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:39 pm

They are so versatile. I don't think I ever just eat them as is. I had leftover chicken breast and a half so I sliced it up and added and egg and and green onions to the ramin noodles and had a yummy soup for Ali and me for lunch. Tyler doesn't like it so his was drained from the soup and ate more like chicken and spaghetti and Aubs had hers like him because I didn't want to deal with a mess of her eating it like a soup.

Another great recipe with them I got off a tailgate show with Guy, was take the oriental kind. and crush up the dry noodles and put in a bag salad. Add vinegar and oil to the oriental season packet and viola you have dressing and a salad.
Back to top Go down

I love ramin noodles! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love ramin noodles!   I love ramin noodles! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:46 pm

LOL I put the dry noodles on my salads. It's SOOOO good. I like to mix it with Italian dressing. It makes for a nice little crunch.

I make my ramen with chicken broth instead of water. I seriously lived off of those packages for WEEKS when I went away to school. My roommates used to give me crap, but it was by far my favorite fast meal.
Back to top Go down

I love ramin noodles!
Page 1 of 1