The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

turkey turkey turkey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cappiea23
E-5
E-5

First Name: : Amy
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2010-02-22

turkey turkey turkey Empty
PostSubject: turkey turkey turkey   turkey turkey turkey Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:37 pm

I am really proud of my kids. They actually ask for us to buy turkey burgers and turkey bacon. I don't know too many 9 and 11 yrs that would do that. We eat normal beef burgers and normal bacon too but we try to throw in turkey meat every other time and more so with the bacon. Aubrey eats it all so to her its normal but for the older kids they know the difference.
Back to top Go down
mommytanyaof2
E-2
E-2
mommytanyaof2

Hero's Name : Ralph Jacobs
Branch : ARMY
Number of posts : 247
Anniversary : October 16, 1999

PostSubject: Re: turkey turkey turkey   turkey turkey turkey Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:57 pm

That is great! I use ground turkey most of the time. As for turkey bacon, the kids and I like it, but hubby does not!
Back to top Go down
LeighAnn0501
E-2
E-2
LeighAnn0501

First Name: : Leigh Ann
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: turkey turkey turkey   turkey turkey turkey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 am

That's awesome!! I eat turkey sausage sometimes, and can't tell a big difference, but I'm not a big fan of turkey bacon....
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: turkey turkey turkey   turkey turkey turkey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:46 am

I love turkey bacon! So much better for you lol. I usually switch off, I buy turkey bacan and then next I buy regular bacon. That's awesome that your kids ask for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Cappiea23
E-5
E-5

First Name: : Amy
Branch : USAF
Number of posts : 868

PostSubject: Re: turkey turkey turkey   turkey turkey turkey Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 am

LeighAnn0501 wrote:
That's awesome!! I eat turkey sausage sometimes, and can't tell a big difference, but I'm not a big fan of turkey bacon....
that's yummy too but I love this chicken sasauge we found and its sweet oh so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: turkey turkey turkey   turkey turkey turkey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

turkey turkey turkey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Daily Life! :: In the Kitchen-
Jump to: