The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

should I go to the doctors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

should I go to the doctors Empty
PostSubject: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm

I have a pimple like spot on the back of my shoulder. I have had it for years. It looks like a pimple that never goes away. Big red pimple. Would you go to the doctor to have it checked out?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm

If it was me... I'd only go specifically for that if I've noticed it change shape, size or color at all. Otherwise I would wait until the next time I was there and just point it out and ask it it's anything to worry about. Sometimes red moles need to be watched but the usual rule of thumb is as long as color/shape/size haven't changed than everything should be fine.

But everyone is different and if it would give you peace of mind then go!
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

PostSubject: Re: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

I just looked at it online and i am pretty sure its a Sebaceous cyst. So I think i will go in and have the the doctor look at it to make sure and see what they can do.
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

PostSubject: Re: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Yeah I have to go to the doctors for a cold so i am def gonna have the doc look at it.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Got ya. Yeah, if it's a cyst that's a little different of a situation. They can drain it or tell you how to care for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:23 pm

If it's a cyst it should be pretty easy to take care of. Unless it's within the bone. I've had to have a cyst surgically removed from a bone before, so better to be safe than sorry. And since you have to go in anyway it wouldn't hurt to have it looked at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should I go to the doctors   should I go to the doctors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should I go to the doctors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Heath and Fitness-
Jump to: