The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sensative scalp

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sensative scalp Empty
PostSubject: sensative scalp   sensative scalp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 pm

Do any of ya'll have a sensative scalp? My scalp for some reason goes through cycles. Normally I can use any shampoo or conditioner that I want. And then like randomly over night I'll develop these awful blisters on my scalp after washing my hair. They hurt SO bad. I have really long hair (down to my butt) so I have to use a brush to get all the tangles out. But when I have these blisters the brush pops them and it will literally bring me to tears. Does this happen to any of you? I just can't figure out what's causing it.
Back to top Go down
jj'swifey
E-3
E-3
jj'swifey

First Name: : Darcy
Hero's Name : Jeremy
Branch : National Guard
Number of posts : 542
Anniversary : August 9, 2008
Registration date : 2010-02-22

sensative scalp Empty
PostSubject: Re: sensative scalp   sensative scalp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh My!! I havent ever had that problem! I hope you can figure out what in the world that is causing it and can get it fixed quick!
Back to top Go down

sensative scalp Empty
PostSubject: Re: sensative scalp   sensative scalp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Thanks, me too. At first Jerry thought I was getting shingles on my head, but I've never had it anywhere else. I think it's some sort of reaction to something in the shampoo but I just can't figure out why it happens periodically and not all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sensative scalp Empty
PostSubject: Re: sensative scalp   sensative scalp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sensative scalp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Beauty Central-
Jump to: