The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sperm meets Egg Plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sperm meets Egg Plan Empty
PostSubject: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:21 am

The Plan

*"Try" every other night starting Day 8
*Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
*Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
*When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
*Skip one night, then do one last "try"
*Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
*If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.

Source http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 am

ummm...Gina? what is "try"?? I don't get it >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

have intercourse lol
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:28 am

I think she means have sex. Is this for people having a hard time concieving? I did 4 days before I was suppose to ovulate and 4 days after. I never bought the O tests since I think they are a waste of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:32 am

this is actually only suggested for people trying for the first time and people to use right after a MC. If you have prior issues you shouldn't use this plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 am

OH...LOL!!! Forgive me ladies sometimes you need to karate chop me so my brain will work properly..
I will definitely try this, we are planning to conceiving as soon as Jason gets here...thank you Gina and Steph!
Back to top Go down
Annie
E-1
E-1
Annie

First Name: : Andrea
Hero's Name : Sean Boy
Branch : National Guard SFG
Number of posts : 143
Anniversary : August 09, 2008
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 am

Thanks for this post, I am kinda remedial when it comes to the plan, and I have to set reminders for myself to stick to the plan. Even though this is kinda breaking it down, I know it sure will help me. Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sperm meets Egg Plan   Sperm meets Egg Plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sperm meets Egg Plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Daily Life! :: Pregnancy and TTC-
Jump to: