The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So much for being busy

Go down 
+2
stepdan7
mamajess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mamajess
E-2
E-2

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-02-22

So much for being busy Empty
PostSubject: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:47 am

I posted earlier this week about being busy...welllllll I had to cancel almost every single thing this week including the cake because I'm sick! It's just a stupid cold but I feel awful. Sore throat, coughing, runny nose that I have to blow every two minutes, sneezing every 10 minutes, sinus headaches that make me dizzy. I know I know it's just a cold but I haven't felt this bad in a long time. And since I'm breastfeeding I can't take any medicine for it! so it's taking forever to go away.

Can I just stay in bed forever?!?!
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:11 pm

Oh that sucks. Why dont you just take Vitamin C pills? Its gooa for you and wont mess with your milk. I do that when I get a sore throat and its feels better within days
Back to top Go down
mamajess
E-2
E-2

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:18 pm

my sore throat luckily is almost gone. Thanks to Ricola. now it's the sinus stuff that sucks. I just want so badly to be able to take some tylenold cold and sinus or theraflu and feel better almost instantly but can't. booooooo lol
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Have you talked to your dr? I was able to take Sudafed for limited days. Didnt do much but still helped some. Maybe you can get something prescribed. And why Theraful? Cant you torture yourself in a better way then that? I die a little bit each time I try to drink that.
Back to top Go down
mamajess
E-2
E-2

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:23 pm

No need to talk to my dr about it. I just ask my hubby lol. I've had this before and all my doctor gave me some nasal spray that didn't do a thing.
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:19 pm

Oh no...I hope you start feeling better soon! Its so hard to be miserable sick when you're supposed to have so much you need to get done! It always seems like getting sick happens at the WORST possible times. Sad
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 pm

poor thing! I was this exact same way a week and a half ago. It was miserable. Feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
E-1
E-1
Bonnie

First Name: : Bonnie
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Josh is now a Vet! But was AD Army for 5 years.
Number of posts : 158
Anniversary : July 24
Registration date : 2010-03-04

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:12 am

I hope you feel better soon!! Stay hydrated, I know you know that Smile Don't you LOVE your hubby being in the medical field? lol (Josh was a medic)
Back to top Go down
http://peasnpod.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So much for being busy   So much for being busy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So much for being busy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Heath and Fitness-
Jump to: