The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hair and Clothing!

Go down 
+2
Amy
stepdan7
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:48 pm

So we are going to Texas in a few weeks and I'm so lost! I want a hair cut...something shorter..umm something that makes me look 27, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Also I'm looking for clothing! I need tops and maybe some summer dresses! I swear since getting married and having kids I lost my sense of style and I hate it! I have so much jewelry and I don't even wear it anymore because when I try to wear it now it makes me feel uncomfortable! I seriously need help ladies! I'm going to go shopping tomorrow but help me out of this funk! We have a Charlotte Russe, forever 21, anchor blue, wet seal, and Macy's in our mall. Help me find some cute things to wear! P.S. one of our stops in Texas is always to the kids moms house so she can see them, so help me find something cute!
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Do a nice straight shoulder length cut. And definetly do Charolette Russe. They so many cute things in there I want to buy but cant.
Back to top Go down
Amy
E-4
E-4
Amy

First Name: : Amy
Hero's Name : Michael
Branch : KS Army National Guard
Number of posts : 641
Anniversary : July 14th, 2006
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:24 pm

I think you could totally rock that haircut where it's slightly shorter in the back than it is in front. It kinda angles down from shorter in the back to a little longer in front. Like right at your shoulders or collarbone being the longest part. I think you would look hot with that haircut!
Back to top Go down

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Amy I've had this before...are you talking about kinda like this?

Hair and Clothing! Newhair

Hair and Clothing! Newhair2
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Do you go to a specific hairstylist? If you do you might want to have a chat with them b/c they may have some ideas about what would suit you/look good.

As for clothes, I am...pretty useless sorry *hug* I hope you find something!
Back to top Go down

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:41 pm

Psykiblue wrote:
Do you go to a specific hairstylist? If you do you might want to have a chat with them b/c they may have some ideas about what would suit you/look good.

As for clothes, I am...pretty useless sorry *hug* I hope you find something!

I don't Sad I use to have one in Houston, but I haven't found anyone I like since her. Maybe I should wait until we go back to Houston to get my hair cute while there. Hmmm...good idea lol.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:45 pm

I like having someone I know cutting my hair if I am doing something way different. So I think waiting would be a good idea, i'm sure you will come with something great!
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:12 pm

I don't like the blunt cut. You either need something shorter than the pic you posted with choppy layers or about shoulder length with layers. Is your hair normally straight?

I'm not really helpful with clothing though. I suck at picking out my own clothes. haha.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:26 pm

I think you should do it like before but a lot shorter. Where the bottom of the back is right at the bottom of your hairline. And more choppy!
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

And I LOVE Charlotte Russe. There was one in the Olympia mall when I lived in WA and I haven't been able to find one around here. (I need to do some research) Smile
Back to top Go down
Tenea'
E-4
E-4
Tenea'

First Name: : Tenea'
Hero's Name : Jesse
Branch : Ret Army
Number of posts : 679
Anniversary : 12/23/05
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:39 pm

I love going to JCPenneys for clothes. That is really the only place I get clothes other than Target.
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Samantha there are 5 in AR. Dont know where you live but atleast yournear some
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hair and Clothing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hair and Clothing!   Hair and Clothing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hair and Clothing!
Page 1 of 1