The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S/O Makeovers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Steph's thread about makeup and kids made me remember something.

I mostly hang out with guys, and usually I'm the "token female". So we always have a lot of fun giving each other crap about opposite sex stereotypes. Well one night, everyone was over at my apartment and we decided to go out. So I told them that I had to change my clothes and get ready. So they started griping about how I was going to take forever, blah blah blah.

Anyways, long story short, we ended up staying in and playing beauty parlor and video games all night. They each got to take a turn doing my hair and makeup and I would straighten their hair (if it was long enough) and style it. It was an absolute blast though! Avery's dad actually loved his hair, so he started coming over early before we went to school and having me Chi it. My brother found out and used to wake me up early to straighten his before classes too. Santa ended up bringing him his own Chi for Christmas because he stole mine. As of now, we have our names on them that way they won't be mixed up with each other. Laughing

The guys and I also used to all go shopping together. Like they would dress me up in outfits, and I would pick out their new clothes. It wasn't even when we needed to buy stuff. We would just get bored and go play dress up and have fun. I go with my guy friends now, but usually it's only one at a time.

My brother and I have also kinda done the same thing. He thinks I dress like a slob and should make more of an effort. So when we were in high school/college and going to a party, he would make me go change my clothes and fix my hair and stuff. He also is really hilarious. When I first got my job and was bitching about needing to go buy more professional clothes, he was all excited and told me that I couldn't go without him because I didn't know what to by.

I just thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

My husband has much more of a taste for clothes that look good on me then i do most times and Daphne does as well- I will always take her shopping with me when I am able to because she has a really good eye.

My husband had hair down past his shoulders- which makes me O_o a little because its so short now, and its funny because once he got out of AD he was like i'm gonna let my hair grow- he got as far as it touching his ears and he shaved it all off. He recently tried again and then it got irritating and yup he shaved it all off.

You should have done make up sessions for the guys- you could have made a fortune in black mail pics Wink
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Oh we did!!! It was a blast. I made them into pretty princesses and goth punkers and all kinds of things. I have no idea where the pictures are though.
Back to top Go down
HeatherH
Moderators
Moderators
HeatherH

First Name: : Heather
Hero's Name : Bobby
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 659
Anniversary : June 27, 2007
Registration date : 2008-01-17

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

That's a good story Dallas. It sounds like you hang out with a great group of guys!!
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:34 pm

You do not make a good blackmailer!

I will have to learn you woman!
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm

lol thats funny. Dj will only let me do a mask on him or the nose strips for blackheads.
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:17 pm

They wouldn't let me do the masks. The whole thing really surprised me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S/O Makeovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: S/O Makeovers   S/O Makeovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S/O Makeovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Beauty Central-
Jump to: