The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must.Get.Motivated!!

Go down 
+3
Psykiblue
Sarah
Saundra
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Must.Get.Motivated!! Empty
PostSubject: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 pm

I swear today I feel like a little fatty! I stood on the Wii fit today and it said I gained 10.8lbs in a year. It says in April of last year I weighed 92lbs and now weight 102lbs. I seriously doubt I weighed 92lbs, but it's possibly since it was only 2 months having the baby and I was pretty depressed. Anyway gaining the weight is not an issue. It being flabby and making me feel totally unattractive IS an issue. So now I need to get motivated and start using my wii fit and even my Carmen Electra Strip aerobics dvd's again. So who is gonna help me get motivated daily lol.
Back to top Go down
Saundra
Administrator
Administrator

First Name: : Saundra
Hero's Name : Brian
Branch : Former AD Army/Now Army Reserves
Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 pm

I need the motivation myself, BADLY!!! Maybe we can be accountable to each other! You can be my workout buddy from afar. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:11 pm

sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:17 pm

I need to join in here too!

We have been walking the dogs a little further than normal each day but today was WAY too cold to do that Sad

I need a work out routine!
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:33 pm

I go to the gym daily, I walk there to and from as well as working at least 30 minutes on the Wii fit, if you need a work out buddy and motivator I'm your gal Smile
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:54 pm

I really just want to tone up. I tried on a short sleeve shirt today and I had fat wings. It grossed me out.
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 am

gina! you are so tiny! but i totally understand the wanting to tone everything up.

i've been doing my couch to 5k running plan and sit ups and push ups every day for about two weeks now and its unreal how quickly things are changing! some days i throw in some pilates as well.

you can do it girl!!
Back to top Go down
Saundra
Administrator
Administrator

First Name: : Saundra
Hero's Name : Brian
Branch : Former AD Army/Now Army Reserves
Number of posts : 650

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Gina - we can set a date and check in with each other from that date to make sure we're doing what we need too! Sarah - you can of course join in too! I have a jogging stroller, a beach, and free weights so I need to get it in gear!
Back to top Go down
lovingmyhero11b
E-4
E-4
lovingmyhero11b

First Name: : Barbara
Hero's Name : William
Branch : AD Army
Number of posts : 633
Anniversary : January 7th

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 pm

i am in the same boat i really need to lose some weight ive gained a lot
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/lovinmyhero178
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:19 am

I need motivation too! I try to go the gym daily, but there's a lot of days where I don't feel like doing anything! It sucks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must.Get.Motivated!!   Must.Get.Motivated!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must.Get.Motivated!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Heath and Fitness-
Jump to: