The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retail Therapy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:27 pm

I had some.

I feel a lot better now, except for the whole having to actually pay for everything. Hahaha!

Midget and I went with the engaged peeps. Jess needed a shirt to wear for their engagement photos. Which we found at the first place we went too. J (her DF) got all excited because he thought that meant we could go home and he could play video games then. The three of us girls just laughed. Then we went to three other stores and the mall. He whined the whole time. It was kinda nice having him around though, because when Avery got bored, he could take her to look at different things.

Jess ended up with seven different shirts and I only got two. What is hilarious though is that one of my shirts, she got too. We were going to get another pair together, but they only had one M and so I let her have it.

I can't wait to go shopping again with her. It's a blast!
Back to top Go down

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Ahhh! I just did a little bit of that today, also! I got two signs to hang on my wall and a pair of sock monkey slippers! =D
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 pm

I want to do some retail therapy but cant. Sound like you had fun. On a side note my sister and I bought matching dresses for when we go out drinking one night
Back to top Go down

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

that is just awesome! retail therapy always make us feel great lol
Back to top Go down
Brittney007
W-1
W-1
Brittney007

First Name: : Brittney
Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm

i bought some stuff today. a shirt and a movie..it works out Smile
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm

stepdan7 wrote:
I want to do some retail therapy but cant. Sound like you had fun. On a side note my sister and I bought matching dresses for when we go out drinking one night

That is freaking awesome!!!! I'm trying to convince Jess to dress up with me in our matching clothes.

NEW PLAN!!! I will lose weight, you will move here, and we will dress up together with bubble umbrellas and go drinking and tell people that we're identical twins. Then when they question us, we will become belligerent.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Smile I'm glad you had fun! I love going shopping with friends. It always makes everything better.
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Samantha wrote:
Smile I'm glad you had fun! I love going shopping with friends. It always makes everything better.

We went into Charlotte Russe for like three minutes (before Jared and the Midget revolted). I almost looked around for you! Laughing
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Lol we should. That would funny.
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 pm

It would!
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:44 pm

But if we wear matching outfits can they be crazy and not match, like wear stripes with plaid? I love finding the ugliest clothing!
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:24 am

That works too! It's a conversation starter.
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:03 am

Smidget23 wrote:
Samantha wrote:

We went into Charlotte Russe for like three minutes (before Jared and the Midget revolted). I almost looked around for you! Laughing

Haha... I wish I was there! They have some of the CUTEST things and I love their shoes!!! I'm seriously going to have to go sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retail Therapy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail Therapy   Retail Therapy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retail Therapy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silent Ranks :: Beauty HHQ :: Beauty Central-
Jump to: