The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

post partum night sweats

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

post partum night sweats Empty
PostSubject: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:41 pm

I was wondering if any of ya'll have gone through this. I didn't with Grayson. Since I had Sutton, at night I have these awful night sweats without being hot. We're talking like have to change clothes in the middle of the night it's so bad-- and I'm not normally a sweaty person. Jerry thinks it's just my hormones evening out, but it's making me crazy. I just don't know if it's normal or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Karen I had them really bad afterwards. I thought they were due to my anxiety but it could have been the Hormones in your body.
Back to top Go down
armywife96
E-5
E-5

First Name: : D
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm

I didn't have them with Erika or Brittany but I got them really bad with McKinley. I'd change the sheets every night. I think it is just hormones.
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

I dont know if I had them due to the fact that our room gets so much hotter then the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Tricia
E-3
E-3
Tricia

First Name: : Tricia
Hero's Name : Charles
Branch : US Army-Active Duty
Number of posts : 466
Anniversary : December 21, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:38 pm

I had them! As Autumn started sleeping longer and as my boobs were filling up, it was worse! I had them for about 3-4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://redlegsmiths.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

I am so glad to hear it's normal. It had been making me crazy. I'm sure I'm not real pleasant to sleep next to right now.
Back to top Go down
Heroswife
E-1
E-1
Heroswife

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:28 am

I've never gotten them after pregnancy. I agree with everyone else though, that its your hormones. When I first got pregnant with this one I had them and it was hormones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post partum night sweats   post partum night sweats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post partum night sweats
Page 1 of 1