The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member Spotlight-- Karla

Go down 
+5
Beth
Psykiblue
Kinsey
Laura
Whitney
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Member Spotlight-- Karla Empty
PostSubject: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:12 pm

This week our spotlight member is Karla. From 3/1 to 3/7 any member can ask as many getting to know you questions as they would like, and Karla will answer. So ask away ladies, this is a great chance to get to know Karla.
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 pm

Where is your hometown?
What's your favorite TV show?
How many children do you want to have total?
If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 pm

*Do you have any siblings?

*What did you want to be when you were growing up?

*What was your first pet?

*Do you have any unusual talents?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:59 pm

What is your favorite book?

If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?

What is your favorite cereal?

Do you work? If you do what is your job?
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:34 pm

if you could have one superpower what would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Where is your hometown? Newfoundland, Canada, its on the west coast of my province and I love it <3

What's your favorite TV show? Supernatural

How many children do you want to have total? 4

If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Ireland, I'm not sure if I can explain it properly- I've just always wanted to go there ever since I was little. Its like its calling to me.

*Do you have any siblings? Yes, I have one sister.

*What did you want to be when you were growing up? Psychiatrist/Counselor.

*What was your first pet? Benji- I forget what kind of dog he was.

*Do you have any unusual talents? I can wiggle my ears without touching them and I am double jointed so I can do many interesting things with my body parts such as turning my feet inward to face each other.

What is your favorite book? The Belgariad

If you could be any animal, what would it be and why? Hrm anything that could fly I would think, so perhaps a dove, i like doves.

What is your favorite cereal? Rice Krispies yeah I know i'm fairly boring LOL.

Do you work? If you do what is your job? I don't currently, 4 months of school left then I shall be a Registered Social Worker.

if you could have one superpower what would it be and why? To fly- then I could get myself anywhere and see my friends anytime I wanted to. I have friends all over the world.
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:25 pm

What's your favorite color?

How many states have you visited?

Whats your favorite book?
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:33 pm

What do you think is your greatest flaw
What if you dream car?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:52 am

Do you watch sports? If so, what are your teams?

What kind of music do you listen to?

What is your favorite season of the year? (Do you get all the seasons where you live, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Do you watch reality shows? if so which is your favorite?

What book are you reading right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

*If you won a million dollars what would you do with it?

*If you had to get one tattoo (or could only get one more tattoo, if you already have one) what would you get, and why?

*What is something about yourself that not many people know?
Back to top Go down
KristinR1027
Moderators
Moderators
KristinR1027

First Name: : Kristin
Hero's Name : Frank
Number of posts : 343
Anniversary : March 23

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:56 pm

What is your favorite movie?

If you could change your name to anything would you? If so, to what?

What's something you wish you could change about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 pm

How many posts have you lived at?

Which post is your favorite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 am

Yay Karla!

What do you see when you look yourself in the mirror?
How easy it is for you to be happy?
what is your favorite meal to make?
if money isn't an issue, how will you build your dream home?
do you like indoor or outdoor activities and what are they?
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 pm

What's your favorite color? Blue!!!

How many states have you visited? about 8 or so I think, I haven't really kept track.

Whats your favorite book? The Belgariad.

What do you think is your greatest flaw? I take responsibility for other people's actions way too easily and let myself get stressed out when I do.

What if you dream car? Anything that has space, is good on gas and is blue!

Do you watch sports? If so, what are your teams? I do, I love Hockey- Montreal Canadians fan Smile

What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to everything from classical to rock to metal to alternative etc.

What is your favorite season of the year? (Do you get all the seasons where you live, etc.) Winter- I like it cold, I like the snow, I love how pretty it is, I don't like to shovel though.

Do you watch reality shows? if so which is your favorite? I watch the Amazing Race that's it, I'm not a huge fan on most reality shows b/c I feel like its faked a lot of the time.

What book are you reading right now? Polgara the Sorceress

*If you won a million dollars what would you do with it? Pay off my student loans, roll over a lot of into RRSP's for retirement and buy a vehicle Smile

*If you had to get one tattoo (or could only get one more tattoo, if you already have one) what would you get, and why? I want something that symbolizes love and happiness, I haven't found it yet though.

*What is something about yourself that not many people know? I can wiggle my ears without touching them Smile

What is your favorite movie? I have way too many, Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets, Singin' in the Rain, RENT to name a few.

If you could change your name to anything would you? If so, to what? I like my name Smile

What's something you wish you could change about yourself? Less joint pain please.

How many posts have you lived at? Just the 1, which was in Virginia.

Which post is your favorite? It would be that one- my husband was there for 5 years but only 2 years of our relationship or maybe it was 3. I think I'm getting old my memory is failing LOL.

What do you see when you look yourself in the mirror? Someone whose realizing what she wants in life and is getting it by finishing my degree. Someone who is happy with her life for the most part and who feels great knowing that I have the best husband for me.

How easy it is for you to be happy? Easy on most day, even when I am having a bad day I try to look for the good in things.

what is your favorite meal to make? Hrm I like anything with chicken or making stew.

if money isn't an issue, how will you build your dream home? It would be on a large piece of land with enough land that two houses could be built one for hubs and I, and his best friend whose also a dear friend of mine and his wife to be Smile

do you like indoor or outdoor activities and what are they?
I like both.
Indoor- Reading, writing, internet surfing, crosswords, word jumbles, fill in's, computer games, dvd's, music etc.

outdoors- hiking, walking, going to the gym, swimming, jumping on the trampoline, going to the beach, building sandcastles, biking, anything out doors really i'm usually up for.
Back to top Go down
Saundra
Administrator
Administrator

First Name: : Saundra
Hero's Name : Brian
Branch : Former AD Army/Now Army Reserves
Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2010-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Are you a city girl or a country girl?

What would be your dream vacation?

What is your favorite restaurant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Spotlight-- Karla   Member Spotlight-- Karla Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member Spotlight-- Karla
Page 1 of 1