The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laser Hair Removal consultations!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Laser Hair Removal consultations! Empty
PostSubject: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:13 pm

I go tomorrow for my first consultation for Brazillian Laser Hair Removal! Dance As some of the SG gals may remember from our old board, I had posted a while back that Mike had agreed to let me get it done.... and I'm super stoked! I did my research and waited until we paid off our wedding expenses, but as of today our cc's are at a ZERO balance (PTL!) and Mike told me to get started. YAY me! I've been spending so much darn money on waxing this will save me money in the long run and the laser is not too expensive at all. I'm trying to decide between two spas (they both have different laser systems). So I have a consultation at one tomorrow and the other on Thursday.

I'm sure I'll keep you ladies posted, as I have no idea what to expect! I just hope it doesn't cause too much irritation because Mike will be home in a few weeks :sassy:
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

I was just going to ask about this literally last night via shout out, but I didn't know if you'd want to talk about it or not! I want this done so bad...so you're going to have to keep us updated and let me know how it goes and if you're satisfied with it and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm excited to hear how it goes. I think I'd like to have laser done on my legs. I hate shaving. Which spas are you looking at, if you don't mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
Kinsey
E-3
E-3
Kinsey

First Name: : Kinsey
Number of posts : 569
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:53 pm

oh.my.gosh!!!! i want it so so bad! but i want my legs, arms, underarms and brazillian done! let us know how it does!!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 pm

I just got back from the first consultation... and I'm definitely going with them! I don't even need to go to the second place (they both use they same systems and the second is more expensive by almost $50 a session). Karen, it's called Elements Salon and Medi Spa (formerly Elements Laser Spa). My first session is next Thursday so I'll be sure to keep you all posted on the process.

Whit: haha, I don't mind sharing. Heck, I'd even share before and after pics! (well, maybe. lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:18 pm

I'm so glad it went well. I'm anxious to hear how it turns out for you. If I had the money I'd totally get my legs lasered. Maybe that's what I'll buy myself for mother's day Smile
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm

It depends on what kind of lasers they use and such if you'll have a reaction or not. Some people have zero reaction and some people can swell/break out etc. Its all tailored to suit you as opposed to one fits all which is really good. You also may want to take a couple of IBprofuen before getting it done.
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:44 am

Oh that's awesome! There is a place nearby that just started advertisements for their machine, and I've been curious about it. Let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Whitney
Moderators
Moderators
Whitney

First Name: : Whitney
Hero's Name : Luke
Branch : Army National Guard
Number of posts : 1334
Anniversary : February 27
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm so glad it went well! I can't wait to hear how it goes for you! I talked to Luke about it last night and we've decided as soon as we have things paid off and have the money we can dedicate to doing so, I'm doing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal consultations!   Laser Hair Removal consultations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laser Hair Removal consultations!
Page 1 of 1