The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My bad update

Go down 
+3
*Carrie*
stepdan7
Sarah
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Today was another ultrasound after "coasting" without meds for a couple days. On wed I had about 12 mature follicles and we were hoping that coasting would shrink some so we could trigger ovulation.

I get in today and the ultrasound showed 30+ follicles on each ovary. Most of which were mature enough for ovulation to be triggered. I have reacted to the injection medications too well. I started on the basic dose that all women start with and most dont respond this well to it. The cycle is canceled due to risk of hyperstimulation. I will hyperstimulate but if I happen to get pregnant this month it will be too dangerous.

As of now I am on complete bed rest, limited fluids, and increased sodium. My ovaries are so large that they are in danger of rupturing and follicles bleeding or bursting. I was put on a medication that is being experimented with hyperstimulation (it is usually used for tumors in the patuitary gland *spelling*) to reduce my risk of it being serious.

Next cycle i will be on 50iu injections, this cycle I was on 150iu. They are pretty confident that I will get pregnant with the injection treatment once we find the right dose for me since I stimulate so quickly. We cant have sex for 2 weeks because I will ovulate on my own and my breasts are swollen to an extreme. I am in so much pain right now that it is ridiculous. I was gave the go ahead to start up my xanex again since I wont be getting pregnant this cycle so hopefully that will help with some of my anxiety about all of this.

Oh and to top it off I got a call from the drs office letting me know that I am anemic! I got some iron supplements at the drug store today so hopefully that will help. It would explain why I have been dizzy and so tired for the past few months! Hopefully they will help me get some energy!
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Noooo, i was hoping for baby this time.
Back to top Go down
*Carrie*
E-3
E-3

First Name: : Carrie
Hero's Name : Tim
Branch : Retired Army
Number of posts : 464
Anniversary : May 27 2008
Registration date : 2010-03-06

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:37 pm

I'm sorry it didn't work out this time.
Back to top Go down
Beth
O-2
O-2
Beth

First Name: : Beth
Hero's Name : Dustin
Number of posts : 3496
Anniversary : 9-17-09
Registration date : 2010-02-21

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I am so sorry sweetie.
Back to top Go down

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:28 pm

I'm sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm thinking of you, Sarah. Keep faith in the fact that the Drs are confident in your bodies ability to concieve using this method. That is GREAT news! I can only imagine what having to do another round does to your body, but it seems like they are confident in how things should turn out next cycle. xxx
Back to top Go down
Samantha
E-6
E-6
Samantha

First Name: : Samantha
Hero's Name : Josh
Number of posts : 1091
Anniversary : December 15, 2007
Registration date : 2010-02-20

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:15 am

Oh man... Sad
Back to top Go down
mommytanyaof2
E-2
E-2
mommytanyaof2

Hero's Name : Ralph Jacobs
Branch : ARMY
Number of posts : 247
Anniversary : October 16, 1999
Registration date : 2010-02-22

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:31 pm

((((HUGS)))) Hoping next month is your month! Hope u are feeling better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My bad update Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bad update   My bad update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My bad update
Page 1 of 1