The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Empty
PostSubject: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 am

I am in LOOOOOVE with Campbell's Kitchen online and the recipes they offer. We've tried only a few but we've loved them! I'm making a grocery list right now and we are going to get ingredients for about 10 meals that we haven't tried yet. I'm excited. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

My sister has a campbell soup recipe book that she swears by Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 am

Ahhh!! I want one! I'm off to google it now! haha. I love that pretty much everything is fresh food that you have to cook yourself instead of it being processed. I think the only thing I get that isn't fresh for most of these meals is the Campbell's soups.
Back to top Go down
stepdan7
W-4
W-4
stepdan7

First Name: : Stephanie
Hero's Name : DJ
Branch : The better one
Number of posts : 2739
Anniversary : 27 Jan
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:30 pm

I have the cardbook recipe book. Some are good but I dont venture far from comfort
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:33 pm

I always read the ingredients before I settle into making something and trying something new, so yeah, I don't venture far from comfort, either. If I don't like something that is in it, I won't make/try it.
Back to top Go down
*Carrie*
E-3
E-3

First Name: : Carrie
Hero's Name : Tim
Branch : Retired Army
Number of posts : 464
Anniversary : May 27 2008
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:41 pm

We used to use that a lot. I haven't been in the cooking mood recently though.
Back to top Go down
Smidget23
W-3
W-3
Smidget23

First Name: : .
Hero's Name : I hate men...unless they want to buy me something. Then I only dislike them.
Number of posts : 2497
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 pm

I have a couple of the books, but I haven't really used them very much. You've made me want to go dig them out now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.   Campbell's Kitchen Recipes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campbell's Kitchen Recipes.
Page 1 of 1