The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laser Hair Removal session 2!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer
E-4
E-4
Jennifer

First Name: : Jennifer
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Laser Hair Removal session 2! Empty
PostSubject: Laser Hair Removal session 2!   Laser Hair Removal session 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:08 pm

I don't believe I updated you gals after my last laser session... and I promised I'd give play-by-plays. Smile

So I had my second session a few weeks ago and I'm seeing an even better improvement. My hair is growing back EXTREMELY slow and only in patches. I think I may even be a candidate for only 4 sessions! I am responding very, very well and the second time flew by with minimal discomfort. We did notice, however that some of my hair is not completely dark. So based on the advisement of my technician I have switched from full brazillian to extended bikini. The laser will only work on dark hair, so the areas that are more blonde will not produce results. It'll save me some money and some discomfort in particular regions too. I'm bummed that I won't be getting what I thought originally, but the results everywhere else are so fantastic I know it's all worth it.

I go for my third session in June. Smile
Back to top Go down

Laser Hair Removal session 2! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laser Hair Removal session 2!   Laser Hair Removal session 2! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm glad it's going well. And yay for saving money. It sounds like this was totally worth the money for you.
Back to top Go down

Laser Hair Removal session 2!
Page 1 of 1