The Silent Ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Silent Ranks

Forum for Military Girlfriends/Boyfriends, Fiancees, and Spouses

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hubbys been home almost 2 months...

Go down 
+2
Psykiblue
coorscowgirl101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
coorscowgirl101
Recruit
coorscowgirl101

First Name: : sarah
Hero's Name : Patrick
Branch : Army national guard
Number of posts : 20
Anniversary : june 14th
Registration date : 2010-02-22

hubbys been home almost 2 months... Empty
PostSubject: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:51 pm

And nothing... Crying or Very sad the doctors here refuse to help me they just keep saying just try try try.. GRRRR there men what do they know.. the fertlity clinic thats 2 hrs away never returns my calls i guss they dont want me as a patiant and there one of those offices that does not answer there phones they have a machine that does it for them and it says WILL CALL YOU RIGHT BACK! to make your appt. Ya right in what diminsion!! oky now im giving myself a headache!! but seriously why does NO one seem to want to help me??? any of you girls have this problem.. its been over 3 yrs in the TTC department... and the doctors are saying Just keep trying? Umm no why dont you give me the medication to GET ME preg!! scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Psykiblue
O-2
O-2

First Name: : Karla
Number of posts : 3888
Anniversary : June 24th 2006
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Do they tell you anything else? Have the done any tests to test yours or your husband's fertility?

I'm sorry you feel like they're giving you the run around.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:23 pm

I know you dont want to hear it but it has to be 1 year of no breaks of trying before you can try medications and such. If they arent listening to you then I suggest tracking your fertility on your own using charting and temping and ovulation kits. If you arent ovulating then there is something wrong, if you are then it could be male factor. Either way I suggest going to a regular OB, they can give you clomid and do follicle checks. A RE wont see you until you have been to an OB and tried other options. I dont know what you have tried so far or if you have been to the point of medication so my guess wont be right on, everyone is different! What have you tried so far? Have you been diagnosed with anything?
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
coorscowgirl101
Recruit
coorscowgirl101

First Name: : sarah
Hero's Name : Patrick
Branch : Army national guard
Number of posts : 20
Anniversary : june 14th
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:40 pm

well i have been told i have a cyst but after a year of trips to the emergancy room every 2 months for excrutiating pain (thats when they finnaly said ohh you have a cyst.) that was the end of it.. I was told to come back in 2 mo so i did and the doc said well i dont see why you cant get preg just keep trying no explantation of this whole cyst thing.. why i was ending up in the ER with pain that could kill a elephant nothing..i live in a tiny town so we have 5 docs... all male and no compassion at all. we have been trying for 3 years constiantly the only time we stoped was of couse waile he was deployed..but all i keep hearing from the docs is well your young ya i may be 28 but the women in my family (moms) side go into menopause at age 30 to 35... so i am running out of time.. i just dont know what to do.... Sad im lost frustrated and mad!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Administrator
Administrator
Sarah

First Name: : Sarah
Hero's Name : Mike
Branch : Army
Number of posts : 3103
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:01 pm

I would search the closest big city and find a doctor there! We drive 2.5-3 hours each way to our doctor in Lexington, KY. I also live in a small town but not that small.
Back to top Go down
https://strong.forummotion.com
Annie
E-1
E-1
Annie

First Name: : Andrea
Hero's Name : Sean Boy
Branch : National Guard SFG
Number of posts : 143
Anniversary : August 09, 2008
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I am sorry to hear things are going so crappy for you. I agree with you, if they arent ATLEAST calling you back then the must not want your business, and that is sad. What I have resorted to is taking my BBT every morning when I wake up, and charting it on

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/

it is free, and they also send me lessons everyday (I am new to the whole scientific terms of TTC, so I needed something to break it down for me). Anyways I hope this helps. Try and go for a different doctor, hopefully it just wont be too far away (I also live in a VERY small community). Good luck dear!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2010-02-19

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Did they ever give you a reason for the cysts?

My sister has cysts, she has had one rupture once and was in the hospital. The gyno said that her cysts may give her trouble getting pregnant and that she is only ovulating on one side and that is only sometimes.
Back to top Go down
LeighAnn0501
E-2
E-2
LeighAnn0501

First Name: : Leigh Ann
Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2010-03-06

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:26 am

Looks like the other girls have some awesome suggestions --- charting like Sarah suggested may help the drs to see that you HAVE been trying for a while.....
Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hubbys been home almost 2 months...   hubbys been home almost 2 months... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hubbys been home almost 2 months...
Page 1 of 1